Footsteps.

Stinging water everywhere.

Rushing wind.

Pain

Darkness

              ********************

"Im home!" Theres the most wierdest feeling at the pit of my stomach. Me and Wren were just done with the run around the block with our squad. Our patron monitoring all our moves. Wierdest of all, 5 people where pulled by high ranking officials with dark blue skin and black suits. They say a girl tried to escape.

Im home ,everybody should be here eating heated tubes of food specimens. The plasm closes behind me with a suck. I walk over the silver floor. I tap a botton that flows green and a realistic 3D form of our respected Abbott ,Ablem, is show with dark hair peppered with white,he's dark grey skin and emerald green eyes that can charm anyone.

"Today in Glise there has been a discovery with the change of our sky's color..." It starts with the news as I go to one of the glass walls and tap it. I have many messages sent , ads ,and request for a meet up. I decide to just text Wren and Olex,my best friends . What's going on with you friends. I text

Wren:In cassidias house,her younger sister was found neutralized from life in an accident.

Olex:nothing at all.

Oh no little mini cassy is ...neutralized? That same odd feeling in my stomach comes up again.

"Many scientist are on the look out. No one will be able to get away" Abbott Ablem says. I rush out the living room and into the halls. I get to the door and fly through it but I fall in a deep dark abyss. I drop on a cold floor ,pain shoot all through me I just tell at the top of my lungs. That's when I look up to see my family all there ,casually sitting on the dining table eating heated tubes of food specimen. Help me?

I tell them. Help me?

" Silly little dear,there's only one way to prevent you from becoming"

Says my sweet mother.

Please do it.

My father takes out a long rod with a handle and points it at me. "No!not that! Please anything put that!"

I sob to them

"as you wish dear" my mother says. My father throws the rod to me,landing next to my hand. My mother stands up "Kill us!"

Im dumbfounded.

" I said kill us!!"

She screams. I stumble to a stand and grab the rod.

"Why?" I ask gently.

They all,stand now,but just stay there and do nothing.

That's when a white spot comes up on all of them. It spreads to all their bodies. Their eyes turning a whitish grey until finally no color is on them. They open there mouthes,all of them and a black octopus like vapor come out with a hiss. It covers them all until they are nothing.

I fall to my knees,and cry.

"NOO!!"

Then I jolt awake.