Ch. 4 (Plus a little rant...)

A/N Okay so guys... AM I SERIOUSLY WRITING THIS STORY FOR MYSELF??? I literally stayed up until 1 in the morning last night writing chapter 3 for you and I have 1 read... 1READ... and you know who that read is? It was me! Should I even continue this book if I'm just writing it for myself to read and work on until 3 in the morning??? Okay now that that's out of my system... For those of you who do like the story and Have read up to this point... HERE YA GO! :3

Previously: Sawyer thinking to himself:

That laugh that made me melt. Wait a minute...Sawyer what the hell man?  What are you even thinking...You don't like Joey like that. You're straight. Right?

Joey's Pov

I'm glad Sawyer was feeling better. But after I laughed about him asking Hitch to take a shower, he laughed but the rest of the day he was in a weird mood. I noticed he does that when he is thinking really hard about something. Maybe he was offended I laughed at him... But maybe he was just thinking about Amber... I mean that's gotta hurt. But I still need to apologize for laughing at him just in case. He was sitting on the couch just kind of staring at the floor with a confused look on his face. His gorgeous ocean blue eyes seemed to just be staring forever. Wait Joey... You don't like Sawyer like that. He is just your best friend. Right? I really started having to question myself on my feelings towards him ever since then. I thought he was indeed an attractive guy. But I mean... It is normal for guys to see other guys and be like he is not bad looking.. right? Like girls tell each other they're pretty? I don't even know,,, I can't even. 

"Sawyer? Are you okay?" I asked him trying not to sound nosy. He didn't answer.

"Sawyer? Are you mad at me? I'm really sorry I laughed at you earlier if that hurt your feelings..."

"What? Oh I'm sorry I was thinking... And no I'm not mad at you man! You're awesome! Thanks again for taking care of me after last night by the way."

"Stop it!" I said realizing my face was getting hot so I quickly turned away, hoping he wouldn't see it.

"I saw that Joey Graceffa! What are you blushing about?" He said grinning his perfect grin which lit up his eyes even more. JOEY STOP IT!! Don't ruin your friendship with him! Even if you were gay, he isn't! Stop thinking it! 

The negative part of my head took over saying its pessimistic advice. You're not good enough for him. You like a guy who would never like you back. He doesn't like you Joey. He isn't gay. Stop being a freak! Go be a wierdo somewhere else before he finds out and kicks you out of the apartment. You will end up homeless and you're fans will ditch you and you won't be able to eat and you will die and nobody will care! Go away from him so you don't die! 

I didn't know this was way exagerated at the moment so I burst out in tears and ran upstairs to my room.

Sawyer's Pov

Joey was blushing and I couldn't help but smile. He was cute when he did that. I started to doubt whether I was sane or not because I kinda felt a little attracted to Joey. But maybe it was just because I was vulnerable. He was there for me when I needed someone most and through that act of kindness I was thinking I might be special to him. But when he blushed he was so damn attractive... But after a couple seconds he burst into tears and ran upstairs. Did I do something wrong?

I ran upstairs after Joey.

"Joey.. Are you alright?"

"No Sawyer just please go away..." He sounded upset about something but he was fine a minute ago. 

"Please can we just talk?"

"Okay.."

I heard him get up and walk towards the door. Then I heard a click, signaling he unlocked it.

"What's wrong Joey?"

"Nothing...."

"Joey something's up. Is something upseting you? Did I do anything?"

"No Sawyer. I just.. I think I have feelings for someone... that  I don't think I would ever have feelings for... and my head just keeps telling me all this wierd shit like I'm not worth it and that they will never like me and stuff."

"Oh..." He liked someone else... I knew it. Sawyer.. Dammit why do you have to be so desperate? "Well I'm here for ya if you want anything." I inched closer and looked at his hunched over form sitting at the edge of the bed. I didn't like seeing him cry.

"Look at me." I tilted his head up with both of my hands."Any person would be lucky to have you. You are worth it."

I just realized what I said and I felt my face turning tomato red. Crap!

"Thanks Sawyer. Can I say something?" He said looking at me with his eyes shiny from the tears.

Joey's Pov

I can't believe I was about to say this but Sawyer did just make me feel a thousand times better and then he blushed. I looked at the ground then back up.

"Thanks Sawyer. Can I say something?"

"Yeah anything." He said listening intently. I built up all my strength to say the next sentence.

"Thatpersonisyou" I said really fast and under my breath.

"What I can't hear you."

"Um I just wanted to say that The person I think I might have feelings for is.." I cleared my throat "is you Sawyer."