Chapter 3

Today Spongebob and Patrick were going jelly fishing. They were having a lot of fun. "Spongebob, there's one above your head!" Patrick said and tried to catch it but failed and fell on top of Spongebob. They were both blushing and started to lean in a little until they saw another jelly fish and got off of each other and went to run after it.
After they were done with jelly fishing they went back home. Then Patrick insisted that they'd have a sleep over at Spongebob's place. Ofcourse Spongebob agreed to it, after all, why wouldn't he want to have a sleep over with his... friend?
That night Spongebob couldn't sleep. He couldn't stop thinking lewdly about Patrick again. Then Spongebob felt some weight on his bed and looked up to see Patrick hovering over him. Spongebob was blushing. Luckily the lights were off so Patrick couldn't see it. Patrick was closing in and started to kiss him. After a while Patrick started putting his hand into Spongebob's pants and was rubbing his member, making Spongebob moan. After a minute Patrick pulled his hand back. "We should probably go to sleep" Patrick said and went back to the mattress he was sleeping on for the night. They both fell asleep.