Chapter 5

Spongebob was crying for a whole week. He looked horrible. Spongebob heard someone knocking on the door so he stood up and opened the door to see Patrick. He let him in and closed the door again. ''Spongebob, I'm worried about you. What are you upset about? You can tell me.'' As soon as those words slipped from Patrick's lips Spongebob began to cry again and hugged Patrick. ''Sniff.. I-I've been sniff... *sob* fired.. *sob* *sob*''. Patrick was shocked to hear that, and looked kinda sad. ''Let's go talk to Mister Krab. He'll be sorry for doing that.'' Patrick said and took Spongebob's hand and started to go to the Krusty Krab.

The doors slammed open ''MISTER CRAB, HOW COULD YOU FIRE MY BOYFRIEND! I WANT YOU TO TAKE HIM BACK NOW!'' he yelled while walking towards Mister Crab who was talking to the new cook. Spongebob blushed when he heard 'my boyfriend'. He didn't know that Patrick felt the same about him as he did about Patrick.

''I-I'm sorry, but I can't!'' Mister Krab said. ''Why not!?'' ''B-Because...'' ''Because what!?'' meanwhile while this was happening Spongebob was still blushing as thoughts ran through his mind as fast as a train.

(''I like trains'' :3)

''Because there's been problems with the Krusty Krab and we need more money, but because Spongebob is always spacing out, thus burning all the meat, we can't make much money.'' Mister Krab explained. Patrick was quiet, still furious at him while giving him a death glare. ''You.Give.Spongebob's.Job.Back.Right.Now.'' Mister Krab was now scared. ''I-I wish I could b-but I can't!'' after Mister Krab said that he ran to his office and locked himself in. Patrick then began to storm off, dragging Spongebob with him and started going back.

When they were back at Spongebob's place they started making out. Then Patrick began to move his hand to Spongebob's chest while still making out with him. Spongebob began to rub Patrick's member through his shorts, making him moan through the kiss.

After the kiss Spongebob began to give Patrick a blow job. Soon after, Patrick came into his mouth. Spongebob swallowed it up. ''Get on your hands and knees'' Patrick whispered into Spongebob's ear (?). Spongebob went on his hands and knees as told. By now, they were both naked. Patrick then put his member into Spongebob's ass. Spongebob moaned as Patrick started to move in and out. He began to slap Spongebob's butt as he was still fucking him. After a few minutes with one final thrust, Patrick came into Spongebob's butt.

After they have rested for a bit, Spongebob began to do the same to Patrick. This went on for the rest of the day/night.

In the morning they were both dead beat after fucking each other sansless (see what I did there?). At this moment Spongebob didn't care wether he was fired because he now finaly had a boyfriend: Patrick.