Young Protectors

Chapter 1:Recruiting the Team

{Rebecca}

"Ugh finding a team is hard, there's so much work to do" I Complain while slumped into a bean bag chair. I only found one member and that's Kiddra Sahashi. Kiddra is mastered in shooting perfect aim with Twin Double Pistols. I mastered in Ninja Weapons mainly A Scythe

My Dad Blake and Kiddra Dad Death walk in talking about anything.

"There's that complaining attitude again Becca, no one will join the team"Kiddra was watching Tv but was listening to Becca talk for hours.

"She's Right you know Becca but luckily we found two other girls for your team"Dad says

"Kargari and Niavanna Shadow, twins and masters in anything but only one problem we can't seem to ever find them"Death says as he tracks something on the computer.

{Kargari and Niavanna}

{Kargari}

"Sister it seems that someone is trying to track us"I look up from my book and close it.Nia stands in the doorway of the library holding a long dagger.

"Death And Blake daughters are looking for two new recruits and I assume they heard of what we do"I stand up an grab my katana blades and attach them to my hips.

"Should we go have a little fun"I could sense her hint of a evil smile spread across her face.Come to think of it i choose to have some fun.

"Alright but let me inform father, you know he worries about us if we are gone to long"I walk out of the library and into Fathers study.

"Father Nia and I will be out for a while we will be back before dinner"He looks up from his files and his blood shot red eyes stare into mine.

"Alright dear behave and watch for your sister for me,i will be looking over some files"I nod and leave back to Me and Nia room which is a level above library.

"Let's go entertain ourselves sister"I smile and she opens the widow.We both jump out the window into the city.

{Headquarters}

Young Justice and Justice League and Rebecca,Kiddra and their fathers all sit down at a very large table.

"So you need help gathering Kargari and Niavanna Shadow.....thats very tricky..they move around like shadows"Batman says looking dark and scary as ever.

"Tracking them is useless....i have no other obligation to use"Death types something on the computer.

Computer:WARNING WARNING ALL SECURITY SYSTEMS ARE DOWN INTRUDER ALERT INTRUDER ALERT

Everyone hears the doors being kicked down and two young beautiful twin teenager girls walk in.Everyone was frozen and didn't know what to do.

"I am Kazuma Kargari Shadow, this is my sister Niavanna Homaro Shadow and we are looking for Rebecca and Kiddra"Kargari informs them.

"I'm Rebecca that's Kiddra we just wanted you to join our team"Rebecca says in fear.

Kargari and Niavanna jump onto the table.They were twins but they have one or two things different.Kargari had a katana and Niavanna had no weapon.

"We do not work well among other people but we will join to help you stop evil at task"Kargari looks around at everyone.Kid Flash being a ladies man taps on Kargari foot attempting to flirt.

"I can show you the ropes babe knowing you may not be any good"Kargari swings her katana over Kid Flash'a Face slicing off his goggles.

"Do not attempt to flirt with me Wally because it will earn you sliced up, until next time we will come when we please goodbye"Kargari and Naivanna teleports out.

{Kargari and Niavanna}

"Sister we may help them but I have a feeling about Rebecca"I tell her after we walk to our room from dinner.Father was not feeling so great So we put him to bed.I sit on my bed polishing my katana while Nia twirls one of my daggers.

"I know I had that feeling when I saw her she looks familiar to me"She really does but I can not stress much about her. I touch the white rose necklace I have on that was mothers once before she died in a battle. She gave this to me for my first training session with father.

{FlashBack}

"Understand me Kargari you will be a great fighter always fight to the fullest take care of our father and sister if I ever leave here"I nod and walk into the training room where father was seated.

{Flashback ended}

I will find who ever killed my mother and when I do my katana blades with slice them into pieces.