Chapter 3

{Kargari}

"Sister what are you doing,we have to leave for mount justice soon"Nia says and she walks in the room.I look up from the spiritual marking around the room.

"I was researching something,go on without me I will be there"Nia nods and leaves the room.I sigh and look at father who was in deep sleep.

"Father get well for me please"I look one more time at the markings and I gasp loudly.

"Someone has poisoned father that will certainly lead to death"I grip my Katanas and let my tears fall.

{FlashBack}

"MOTHER NO"I watch as the murderer slaughter my mother to death before my young eyes.The tears fell freely as I fall to my knees.Nia was clutching my side crying,Father was pulling us away.

That day I vowed to keep my sister and father safe from any harm.I masters in Katanas and Daggers the day after.

{Flashback ends}

"Father I will find this cure for you I promise my life with that"I ran on the mansion and into the city feeling nothing at all but family.

{Mount Justice}

{Niavanna}

"Donnie I believe my sister should be here soon,its not like her to be gone that long"I assure him as he worries again and again.We were all chilling around in the teens room.

Kargari busts through the door with an unfamiliar look on her face.Wait that face it's like the one when mom died.

"Sister what's wrong"She stops at her tracks and more tears fall down her face.This time everyone was alarmed and watching the two of us.

"Someone......has......poisoned.................father"I gasp and cover my mouth and I form tears in my eyes.Not Father too.I see Kargari Katanas out both of them and that means she's really mad and no one likes it when shes mad.

"I will find a cure for father,i won't rest till I do"I Get really scared for father if he dies Kargari and I won't have no other family.

"Do you have any clue on who it is"Kargari looks up,and it all happen in a flash.Kargari was past me and to Rebecca with her katana near her neck.

"Your people did it,they poisoned our father a week ago, in another week he can die.........and there is something Nia doesn't know it anyone else here......your the one that killed our mother 7 years ago"Everything was a blur vision,Robin ends up holding me back while Kargari was hold back by Donnie.

"Yes I did kill your mother but it was my clans mission I just fulfilled it,Im sorry ok it's haunted me since that night.My sister poisoned your father a week ago and I was sent to kill him a week later.Kargari swings her Katanas and Rebecca ducks and jumps back.

"Look your parents are enemies to us we have to eliminate them and my Mother was killed by your father"Rebecca swings her scythe slicing a cut on Kargari arm.

"My father told us that he said he accidentally killed her but if that's the grudge you have then keep it but I quit"Kargari leaves the room with blood flowing down her arm.I look at Rebecca.

"I'll talk to her but Rebecca sorry but our families will always be enemies"With that I leave the room and run home.

[Back Home]

{Kargari}

I was cleaning my wounds and crying while I did.I checked on father and he was up and moving with Sebastian's help.

"Sister are you okay?"I look up to see Nia standing in the doorway.She looked like she been crying all the way here.

"I am fine sister,i will be fine just get some rest"She nods and climbs into bed and sleep away.I climb into my bed staring at the ceiling.

Father I will save you