Im sorry

"Alexander....." Thomas sounded hurt. Alex shuddered tears falling down his face "whatever you slut." Alex said with a hint of pain and hatred in his voice as he walked to the bedroom. Thomas froze on the verge of crying "James i think you should go" and with that James left not a single word was said. Alex left john in the door way john stared at Thomas ".........w-why. Why tommy...i loved you. I still love you...ill always love you!" John yelled tears poring down his face. Alex took a box cutter and started slicing his arm he hissed at the pain he watched as his blood slowly came out of him after a few moments of cutting Alex's arm was covered in blood. Suddenly he heard a noise from the door "m-may i come in, love?" John said gently Alex opened the door, john looked down at Alex's arm pain stabbed johns heart like a knife. "Alex....love please..don't cut......" John said barley making out the words.."John its okay.. I cut hard enough to feel it, hard enough so that i know its real, hard enough to leave a scar for years. But not hard enough to kill myself."Alex explained blankly. " Its enough to hurt me! Alex stop it! Im not asking you im not telling you please im begging you!" John pleaded. Thomas stared crying " Alex...john please come here" Thomas called , Alex put on a black jacket an walked out to the living room. "Im sorry! I invited him over and i was acting like a kid and he thought that was cute so he started flirting with me-" Alex gave him a dreadful look "why was he over?" Alex asked raising an eyebrow folding his arms. "Me and him used to date in highschool. Thats all I'm saying." John froze and looked at him as if tommy had just killed his family "...thomas. We dated in highschool." Alex froze so did Thomas " y-yeah well that was before we dated john. But like i said thats all I'm saying!" Thomas said crying a little.