Chapter 2:

As I stepped out of my car everybody started to whisper to one another.i put on my best smile and started to walk to the office to get my time table.as I walked I herd one of the boys say something that made me feel like I was on cloud nine.

"Look at her red high tops"he said as he stared at me awe.

I didn't think my smile could get ant bigger but it did.i strutted into the office,The office lady stared at me like I had two heads.

"May I have my time table please "a asked sweetly

"Sure thing Miss Rose"she said as she flicked through the papers.

She handed me my time table with a smile

I said my thank you'd and walked out.That was really odd the way she looked at me it was like she knew something I didn't.I shrugged it off an looked at my time table to see what I had.

English

History

Recess

Math

German

Lunch

After that I have two free periods.cool that means I can go home early yay for me.

All of a sudden I was pulled into a huge bear hug.i knew who it was,it was my BFF Taylor.

"Can't.....breath......let....go"I manage to get out finally

"I have missed you so much "she said while letting me out of her embrace.

"Taylor you seen me 2 weeks ago,it's not that long ago"I said

"It is for me "she exclaimed as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Yeah I know"I said as I smiled at her

"Oh my gosh I love your high tops "she said as she looked at my feet.

Dang maybe I should wear these every day I thought to myself .Then the bell went.

"What do you have first?"she asked me.

"English what about you??"I said

"Same,we'll walk together "she said as she grabbed my arm and looped it through hers.as I walk in every body turns to look at me,I mean I wasn't surprised,just last year I was a total nerd.I looked around for any vacant seats taylor want to sit with her boyfriend and left me loner,great friend you are.

I seen a seat at the back of the class and went and sat down and got my things out.twenty minutes later the door opened,and in walked Ryder black the schools bad boy/player.His eyes locked with mine and he gave me one of his trade mark smirks.

This Is going to be an interesting day.

VOTE

COMMENT

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THIK;)

This chapter is dedicated to nimsaj1

-gummie xo