Part 1 : Ugh

Please do me a big favor and click the star below your screen thank youuuu<3

Rose's POV:

"I hate boys, they're all a big waste of time" I said while walking towards the waterfall's entrance.

"Loser, you so need a freaking boyfriend" Ally said then rolled her eyes, she's my bitch, my chill to my Netflix, I love her in the weirdest way possible. She's really pretty, she has Golden eyes, dimples and red hair. And a nice attitude.

"No, I need food I'm starving" I said with a slight smile forming on my face.

I'm a simple girl, I have Dirty blond hair, brown eyes and I love Netflix. BEWARE OF MY SIMPLENESS. I can't live without stuffing my face with food 24/7. Oh and I absolutely hate boys I just don't like them specially Caleb Turner Johnson he is the biggest jerk I ever met and he always sleeps with girls, the second he sees one he grabs one to his bed. He is the absolute Fuckboy and I absolutely hate f-boys they disgust me.

"There it is!!" Ally squealed which made my ears hurt and because of my very amazing reflexes I did a very high sidekick which made Ally flinch. Everyone looked at me and I could give less of a duck really yes I said duck.

"Don't look at me let's see this thing" I said to a very confused Ally.

We walked pass the big sign with bold written words saying WATERFALL. I always liked coming to waterfalls, the sound the water made dropping down reminded me of the time I had with my father the only man I loved, but after his death I hated every boy that existed. I know I shouldn't keep his death and blame it on all boys, but he was my superhero. That's why I kept on coming to the waterfall now and then.

"It's like it gets more beautiful everyday" Ally said her eyes gazing at the waterfall. She's always been there for me, and I love her for that, she's like the sister I never had.

\\\\TIME SKIP////

Ally and I went to my apartment after a while, but I was groaning the whole way here because of the "incident", what incident you might ask, well here it's a long story but I'll tell you, it all started with a Thump...

A few moments ago

"Ally we should go it's getting late" I said while standing up.

"Party pooper" She said then sticked her tongue out.

I rolled my eyes at her.

I started pulling her arm until she finally gave up and stood up, we were walking out the exit but then I felt a slight thump and I looked up and it was the one and only.

Caleb freaking Johnson.

"What the hell!" He said with a look of disgust on his face.

"You bumped into ME you asshole" I said placing my hands on my hips.

"Who do you think you're talking to you midget" he said smirking.

Oh now I was pissed yes I might be 5'4 and I'm 17 but that's no excuse to call me a midget.

"Listen hoe, I am not a pebble you can just step on you better watch your words or else I'll," I got interrupted by that bitch.

"Or else what" he said, his smirk got wider.

Shit

"Or else imma kick your ugly ass so many times you won't be able to call yourself bootylicious anymore" ugh that was lame.

He started to chuckle which got me really pissed. So I punched him right below his right eye.

"Ouch, what was that for" he said. I smirked.

"For you crossing my way you asshole" I said with a slight of sass.

He leaned in and I felt his hot breath near my face and then I felt his soft lips brush against my cheek and I blushed a bit. I never Blush UGH.

I quickly rushed out of the exit and grabbed Ally's wrist, she was so confused trust me so was I.

Present time

"So, wassup" Ally said with a fake smile.

"Sleep, that's wassup I need to sleep" and so she slept overnight.

I couldn't sleep that night, why did I blush?.

Soooo do you guys like the first part😉I hope you did cause I liked it, I'm gonna try to update a lot but for now bye my loves😘

Xoxo, a lovely potato