The Son Of Lucifer

My whole life there has only really been two things I’ve long for. The love of a beautiful women and my name to be know, and what I mean by be know is I want my name to go down in history. I didn’t care how I did it but I knew one day I would have all of those things if only it was for just a moment.

My name is Eric, I am 24 years old. I just finished my last year of colleague. Where I met my soon to be wife Karen. But before we get to all of that we should start from the beginning.

On my 13th birthday my father came home, he was drunk off his ass like he normally was, but that day he was even more levied, then what he normally would get. My mother on the other hand was a quite women from what I remember of her. She would always carry on her day with a beautiful smile on her face. That day, she was acting different, she was running around packing things. I never seen my mother like that before. When my father came stumbling in the smile my mother would always had left her face. To this day I still remember what my father said to my mother “you stupid bitch, I’ll fucking kill you before you leave me” after my father said that he pulled out his gun and put two shots in my mother one in the chest and one in the head. I ran to my mothers body thinking I could do something, my father just stood there in shock of what he did “son” he said to me “ I’m sorry “ those where my fathers last words to me before he turned his gun to him self.

I later realized my father would come home and beat my mother in a drunken rage. With me not having any surviving family members to live with. The sate placed me in foster home after foster home until I was around the age of 15. Then that’s where I met my second father.

My second father was a man of god, a catholic priest. I was living and working in a church. My second father took a good interest in me. I knew the things he was doing behind close doors wasn’t the acts of a man of god. He showed me the truth about man kind and humanity and the truth be hind a god. I know now there is no god only a devil.

I tried and tired to get kicked out of the church but my second father wouldn’t have his favorite sin thrown out to the street. The only brake I would get from that place was at school so I became smart I learned everything I could. I quickly became top of my class.

Back at the church I was just a wiping boy for the older boys that stayed at the church and I was my second fathers sin. He would tell me every time that if I would speak a word of this I would be the one punished and no one would believe me. One night the older boys started at me like they always do at lights out, this time I was prepared. I sharpened a end of a tooth brush and when the head boy came to me I stuck him in the leg and carved a pentagram for shits in giggles in his chest. From that night on no one messed with me besides my second father.

The other boys began calling me the son of Lucifer, because of the stunt I pulled. I invoke the name they given me. I’ve became the son of Lucifer. My second father being oh so close to me started noticing my changes. He used my new attitude against me. I would act up like I said before but now I was taking everything to a new level. My second father would punish me by making me spend more of our special time together.

I was 16 years old when I had my first taste. My second father was getting ready for his sin and I just snapped. At least that was what I told the police. In reality I had it all planed out, this was going to be the last time my second father would ever put his hands on me. I was no longer going to be his sin.

The judge had me commented until my 18th birthday. The institute I was commented to was fairly nice, there was construction going on and the male and female ward where joined. I met this lovely women there, her name was Beth.

Beth, man she was one in a million. She was the first women I fell for. She told me she was there cause she sat her ex boyfriends apartment on fire. I could see the fire in her eyes, She was like me but different she was genital to the core. Her eyes where pure with a fire roaring behind them.