First Fight, and Loki's Short Return

"Okay....why am I here?" I asked, a little worried, since she just led us to the boonies. Well...that didn't sit well with me; I watched enough murder shows to know that the swamp was a great place to have someone, 'conveniently disappear', as the Black Egrets called it.

She turned toward me, a determined and, possibly unsettling smile for some people setting in. Fukua only grinned, an evil plan forming, and making me wish I had paid for a lawyer.

"I'm going to prove to you I am NOTHING like Filia! And to do that, Imma beat somebody up,"

"Wow, just like peer pressure..." Hm? I never talk aloud like that. Yet she only seemed to bask in her overconfidence, so I wasn't ripped apart five ways. In fact, she wasn't even listening.

Instead, another woman, a catgirl to be specific, was acknowledged to be the first opponent. She was Miss Fortune, If I remembered correctly from the files. A fishbone gang member, and a 'legendary pun-master', the last one being secretly added in marker. Oh, boy...

"Heya' Birdie...hm? Filia. did you get a tan...and dyed your hair..." Oh...lord, that would trigger Fukua, a lot.

I could see that, her previously cocky smirk, now covered in anger and annoyance. Seeing this as a chance to go away, I walked behind a plot convenient barrel, hoping that the life gem thing the cat had was a real thing; she'd need it for this crazy girl.

"I. AM. NOT. FILIA!!!!!!" Fukua yelled, Shamone....will that be something I will say often without kidding? Damn...anyway, Shamone, ahem, was tossing Fortune around like a meaty ragdoll, but not even doing anything to the immortal catgirl.

But the next move was surprising; Fukua flipped back and...somehow, attacked with a drill-like motion without moving from her spot. I could tell, she must've done something new, like a shadow attack, or something.

"Wow...touched a nerve? Violence is never the answer, unless your Peacock," She stared, little shocked from that brief battering received by the doppelganger.

"I don't care, neko-mata...I was planning on kicking someone's ass!" Fukua...that was menacing how she expressed that. And soon, did another move, which was basically Filia's hairball, smashing the girl into pieces. But Miss Fortune-

...

I'm not describing it.

She is biting Fukua's ass, rather sensually...

Loki...I really need to stop you, at all costs. But...yeah...that...um...

She masochist? Go hit that, Finch my boy! At least ONE of us is a slight sadist...

"TMI...Loki...Fukua! Can you just grab her head?!" I yelled, flustered at what I was seeing. And also dealing with the parasite bubbling to the surface of my mind; not a comfortable combination.

"Ooooh...OH! Get off me," It's good, as her head flies toward a shack, where a petite fish girl just came out to dump the remains of last weeks dinner, but found a cat head instead. Of course, I'm glad she snapped out of her lewd fantasy, or everyone would have a bad time. "Shit...wipe that from your memory, or you die,"

"O-Okay..." I trembled as she threatened me, wanting to hope for a second that I was unconscious and in a coma dream. Man, why do some girls get so scary? I could never deal with someone so malicious.

Well, no NICE girl is going to fall for you...

"Shut it...L-Loki..." That headache, it was more intense than usual, a nail being driven into my brain. But, still, Fukua wasn't done with me.

"HA! The enemy is done! Praise me, Small Fry!!"

"Erm..." She looked rather annoyed by my silence, and I only trembled a little as she stared at me. "Go Fil- uh, Fukua?"

"You were about to say her name, where you?!" Shit, now she was holding me by the collar, as Shamone was simply wide-eyed, seeing as Fukua was becoming extra violent. Extra, being a generous estimate. "FINE! You'll need more convincing! Come with me,"

Like I had a say in that manner. I was her hostage at this point.

***

"Ah hah! Cerebella! Four arms, agile, if you think I'm still like Filia after this fight, you'd be mistaken!" Fukua laughed maniacally to punctuate her sentence.

"Well...that shadow thing was something that Filia can't do..." I weakly uttered, yet she seemed to think it was a good compliment to her ego.

"EXACTLY!!! Completely different, right?!" Fukua stared me down, a freakish grin forming on her face. "Yeah...so am I better, the best?"

"I uh...it's just one move, so...."

"Hm?!" Oh, God, that rage emitting from her face, her vein almost ready to pop. I triggered her.

"I uh, still cool, completely cool, it's u-uh, just um...just the one move, it's uh..." I backed away, noticing her fists ball up.

".............SHUT UP!!! I'M ONE OF A KIND!!! Where is that blue haired slut? She usually practices at 8 pm..."

"AM...it was 8 am...sorry..." I weakly chuckled, but immediately was becoming silent, as she was twitching, clearly agitated. "Please don't yell at me!"

I covered my face, hoping I wasn't about to be killed. But, it never did...instead, I felt something new, something...Loki...

It was a strange feeling, my teeth becoming razors, a weird bloody-boney potrusions forming around my spine...it hurt, yet, felt better...both painful, and relieving. No! NO! Not now!

"....Parasite? Cool...but you really shouldn't let that thing be your master...like Shamone...I whipped him, hee hee..." She didn't seem to notice I wasn't like that. "Uh...Finch?"

"OUTTA MY WAY!!!" That wasn't me, it was Loki. Or was it? I dunno'.

But I was immediately smacked, getting myself to calm myself. I saw Fukua look slightly terrified at what she just witnessed.

"T-Thanks...Fukua..." I panted, sitting down on a bench.

"Hm? Weird..." She suddenly had a huge smile. I hope this wasn't something else. "You said my name for once. I'm getting close to breaking you! Ha ha!!!"

"Why do you hate Filia so much, Fukua?" I asked her, trying to calm myself from the outburst I had a few moments ago.

".......Why do you think? People call me her name all the time. I am SICK of it! One of these days, I'll kick her smug ass to the pavement..."

"Smug? That doesn't sound like Filia..."

"Believe it small fry...she was a huge dick..." She grumbled. Hm? Some bad memories? Heh, I'll...think about it later...I'm tired...