Notice For Readers

Hi, guys. I know it's been a long time since I updated this story... and I'm sorry about that. I'm also sorry to say that I will no longer be continuing this story. It's sad, I know. Please, don't stop reading this, though. I will guve my reasons as to why I am not writing this story anymore and after that, I have some awesome news!

First of all, I seem to be stuck at a dead end with writing this. Man, I hate writer's block. I have also been receiving complaints (not here on Wattpad) about Sam and Tucker being shipped off to I don't even know where and not being included. They were going to come back eventually, but I kept thinking and nothing really happens without them actually being there. I feel that this story line has potential; however, I no longer have the inspiration for the story like I did when I first began writing it. If anyone would like to continue this story, though, PM me.

Now, onto happier news. I have a different story line for a Danny Phantom fan fic. I think a lot of people will like this a bit better than what I have posted now. Tucker and Sam will be included a lot more as well. So be on the lookout for the new DP story.

Summary:

Kate Bellegrini, Casper High newcomer and cheerleader, is caught in the middle. The popular crew is using Kate for their own fun and games. Kate's parents expect her to be just like her older sister, Audrey. And on top of that, she's got a relationship on the line. Will Kate ever get a break?

Does anyone have any title suggestions? The title I use will earn someone a dedication in the first chapter!