Certainty

H.

I'm not a rich man, everything I have I've labored for-including her.

I used to work for 12 hours straight, saving to go into the city and see my girl. I'd go a day or two without eating to ensure my slim physique would be kept up to par for her. I got laser eye surgery because I know she doesn't like guys that wear glasses. The list goes on really.

But the heart of the matter is, it all paid off, I have her here to keep me happy. When the day is done I can come home cold and tired she'll be there to warm me. I'll tell her I missed her so and she'll whisper words of affection to me.

All in do time of course.

Right now she was where is left her the night before, it was as if she hadn't moved a single inch. She hadn't touched her sandwich.

I knew she was awake-there was no way she hadn't heard me jam my toe on the door frame when I came in.

It was five thirty in the morning, I wanted to tell her goodbye before I headed out for the day.

"I know you're awake doll, but it's okay you can stay in your position. I just wanted to let you know I was going to work, I'll be back later this evening." She didn't move an inch but she did speak. I really wish she hadn't.

"What exactly do psycho kidnappers do for a living? I've always been interested."

The words hurt, clearly that's what they were intended to do. I wanted to yell her-to change her view of me. She thinks I'm a monster, I'm sure. But I'm not a monster.

Just a man who loves a woman.

R.

I didn't care of I'd upset him, it's what I aimed to do. I figured if I made him mad enough he's either kill me or let me go.

During the dark hours I had a lot of time to think about my situation, about the kind of person who had taken me, and about how it would all end.

The fear I felt yesterday was replaced with anger.

I decided that I wouldn't make anything easy on him. I wanted out. I couldn't be one of those girls that goes missing and gets found after ten years of absolute tourture. I wanted this son of a bitch to kill me and get it over with, itd make things much easier.

Though more than this troubled my mind, I still wasn't sure what had stopped me at the front door, it was so odd-running into nothing. Maybe I could manipulate him into telling me.

___________________

A/N:

So super short update but I just got back on wattpad, it's been a while.

I hope you'll continue to read my stories and I hope you enjoyed this shitty chap

All of my love to you,

Daisy