Chapter 5 - Spilled Beans

A/N: Hey guys! I hope your enjoying the story so far! This chapter takes place 2 weeks after the VK's have joined Auradon, it all starts at Jousting after classes....

*************
Point of view
**************

I just got my coronation dress fitted and I am heading down to the Jousting Area, i really wanted to try out. When I got there then got dressed, I walked out to where the boys were already practicing. I go up to Noah, the captain and immediately the whole team stops.
"I would like to try out" I say confidently. I see a couple of the boys looking outraged and some snickering.

I them see Noah looking around nervously.
"I don't see why not" he says.
I grin.
"Great!" Then one of the boys comes up to us.

"Hang on, she can't try out! She's a girl" he says.
I roll my eyes.
"So?" I say.
"I'm probably better than you are" I say, a wave of agreement from my cheerleader friends in the stands.

He looks really annoyed.
"Ok then let's go, one on one" he says.
"How ever many sword we need" he says grabbing out 2 swords.
"Fine." I say. I grab one sword out and get ready, and Noah starts us off.

We are going but I am clearly winning, a minute in I got one of his swords and now I'm getting the other. I cheer. I got him, i beat him!
"So I guess I'm on the team then" I say to Noah.
He nods.
"I guess so" he grins.
The boy suddenly has a smirk on his face.
"Why are you letting her on? Some others haven't tried out yet!"
He looks around to his friends.
"Or is she your girl-friend?" The boy teases.

He looks at me the same time I do, we look away blushing.
Noah turns to him.
"No way!" he says sternly.
"Then what's the deal?" The boy says.
Noah looks really annoyed.
"No deal, sorry Anna you can't be on the team... why don't you do cheerleading or something?" He says and goes back to his team.

***********************

Hannah's point of view
(Hannah and Taya's dorm)

"I can't believe he said that to me in front of everyone!" Anna groans. She is really annoyed and grumpy because of what my brother said.
"It's ok Anna when you become Queen you can show him" I says cheerfully.
She groans.
"Don't remind me, you know how many times I've gotten a dress fitted! Ten million times this week! This WEEK!" She says.

"Well..." I say slyly.
"It kinda seems that you kinda like him..." I say grinning.
Anna sits up really fast.
"Like who?" She says.
I laugh.
"Noah" I say simply.
Anna bursts out laughing.
"Yeah right, please, we've been friends since... forever, I would never" I cut her off with a stern look.
"Fine" she admits. "Just don't tell anyone, I have other things to worry about apart from Noah" she pleads.
I nod.
"I promise" we hug them watch I put on a movie....

A/N: Hey Guys! Sorry for the short chapter the plot is going to start to thicken soon... bye for now!