Chapter 1

*First story! Yayyyyy ! :) sorry for any errors. Let me know what you guys think of it so far. 

Lolaa's POV 

*flashback*

"Ughhh.. Deon Staaah" i moaned as Deon flicked my clit with his tounge.

"Lolaa!" i hurd my aunt call out. "Oh shit!" i thought to myself.

Before Deon could even move, she barged in my room.

"What the fuck-" she started. Young man ima count until 5 and your ass better be out my house.

She started to count "5,4.. Deon got up, grabbed his clothes & ran pass my aunt to exit my room.

I looked up at my aunt whose eyes where piercing my soul. If looks could kill i'd be dead by now. I already knew what was next. She ran up to me & slapped me straight in my face.

"So you out here trynna be grown? Ima show your fast ass grown" she yelled. Before i knew it she grabbed my arm and threw me to the ground. She threw punches to my face that i knew would leave a mark. I didnt dare fight back cause i knew better. I just layed there crying & trying to cover my face. She grabbed me by the hair & dragged me outside my room.

"Stop! Im sorry" i pleaded. She looked at me in disgust , spit on me then walked away. I could barely move so i layed there on the floor crying until i fell asleep. I had been putting up with beating like this ever since my mom passed away 3 yrs ago from cancer, which left me with nothing but the choice to live with my druggy, abusive aunt. She's the only family i got. My dad was shot when i was 3years old by a cop during a shoot out on his way home.The only reason she even took me in was for the money my mother left for me in my will. $950,000 she was angry when the government told her she had no access over the money.

I was seventeen now & i guess you could say i take care of myself. I went to school & had two jobs. I placed the money my mom gave to me in a bank account for college. My aunt was almost never home cause she was always in the streets trynna buy dope. Shit. There was even rumors she was out here giving blow jobs for it. But that aint none of my business. I hated this woman. But i had no where else to go. Sometimes i'd sleep over at my best friend ashley's house or Elijah. They were the only one's that truely knew what i was going through. Even though my aunt was never home, i never allowed them to spend the night cause i knew she could walk in any day or any time and probally flip. I already know what she'd say "You got strangers over here sleeping in my house. I dont own no homeless shelter bitch" She didnt mind me having people over. Just aint want them spending the night. Sometimes she'd come just to give me money to pay the bills. Honestly i dont even know where she was getting the money and i didnt care. Once she spent a whole month and never came home. This was the first time i'd ever allow anyone in the house and i got caught.

*Door bell rings, Flashback over* .

Finally the first day of summer, and im going to make this shit count. I got up to answer the door to my best friend since kindergarden. Now i know, a friendship isn't really determined by how long yall been cool, but how much yall hold each other down. And that's why Ashley my bitch for real! Cause she hold it down, and keeps it real with me. She's had my back since day one, and i've had hers. 

"My Nigga !" Ashley yelled as soon as i opened the door. "Why aren't you dressed?"

"Because i couldn't decide on an outfit." I replied closing the door and walking into my room. "Crop top & booty shorts? Or... This tank and leggings?" i asked pointing to the two outfits layed out across my bed.

Ashley looked at me exasperated. "It is 89 degrees out, where the hell you trynna go in leggings? And you know we gotta pull up to the scene killing shit. But not if your pumpum turnt down in them leggins" 

I laughed hysterically at Ashley's last comment. It was the first day of DaDome Skates opening, also the first roller skatting rink in brooklyn to be opening since the one on empire got shut down years ago. So everyone was going to be there tonight. Even the nigga i've been trying to avoid for months. But i wasn't gona let him stop me from having a good time tonight. 

"You're really top five annoying yo." I said slipping into the booty shorts.

"I think Deon's going" Ashley stated hoping to get me to blush. 

"That's all he's been chatten about on Facebook all day. Like damn shutup!"

"Shesh! Someone's tense.."

"Fuck him ! You know i haven't talked to him since my aunt caught us having sex. Plus he done graduated last week and shit, he's surely not worried about me." 

I lost my virginty to Deon Miles, and that was the last of my life. My aunt started beating on me even more ever since because she assumed i was out the streets being grown. She used it against me any chance she got.I hadn't spoke to Deon, nor have i seen him since that day. Shit the way this nigga handled the situation, you would've thought he had no part of it, as if i fucked myself. He could've call to see if i was okay, but he didnt. I didnt even really wana have sex with him. I had made it clear drom jump when i started talking to Deon that i was a virgin & wasnt changing that for noone until i was in a committed relationship. But that one time i snuck him into my house, shit got real & we end up having sex. My life became 10 times harder after that. I mean yeah, we weren't going out, but i honestly liked him and he knew that. But clearly his ass only wanted one thing, got it and doesnt want anything to do with my ass anymore. Ever since then i put a wall up, blocking everyone out. I wanted nothing to do with boys. I wasnt like those other girls, that started fucking with bitches because a nigga broke my heart. Instead i just kept to myself. I had too much shit going on in my life then to be worried about niggas that wasnt benefiting me.

"Well maybe things will change after tonight. You guys are going to whind up bumping into each other some how. And when yall do he has to say something. He can't just ignore you." Ashley explained. 

"Whatever Ash. Honestly, he's the last person i want to discuss right now." I replied.