Chapter 5

Lolaa's POV

Since police was going to be doing investigation in my house for a few days i packed some clothes and made sure i took the safe with all my money and took it to Elijah's house since he said it'd be cool to stay with him until i wanted to leave. Police were still in search for my aunt and the guy who shot Deon. I was scared cause i knew when they found her they'd finally put her ass in jail, but that would leave me with no where to stay.

I layed across Elijah's bed stressed as fuck thinking about all this shit while he sat at the foot of the bed playing 2k14. I grabbed my phone and started scrolling down my Instagram feed and saw a really cute picture Richie had just posted. At first i wasnt going to like it, but i couldn't help it. Of course he had a whole bunch of thirsty bitches commenting under it but he wasn't really entertaining any of them.

Elijah caught me off gaurd and slapped my thigh real hard. "FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU NIGGA?" i shouted getting irritated.

"Get up we gona go out to eat." he said calmly. I never got up so quick. I flew into his arms with the biggest smile on my face. "Where we going?" i asked with my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Cheesecake factory. Go get dressed." he demanded.

I hopped off of him and went through my bag looking for something to wear. I found my really cute baby blue high waisted pants with gold zippers on the front and my white long sleeve sheer croped button down with gold buttons. I went into the bathroom and put them on then braided my hair into a side fish braid leaving my bangs out to the side aswell. I filled in my eye brows lightly, not trying to make them to bold and applied my baby pink lip stick. I went back into Elijah's room and found my knee high strap sandles and put them on. I grabbed my brown Michael Kors bag and went downstairs into the living room where i assumed Elijah was waiting for me.

"Hell no! Go put on some jeans." Elijah said when he noticed my outfit.

"Your not my father. Lets go, im starving!" i replied rolling my eyes and making my way to the front door.

"Lolaa im deadass. Go fucking change your outfit! Im not walking around with you half dressed. I don't care if its the summer time." Elijah demanded.

There was something about the way he talked to me that made me find that shit sexy. Even though i really didn't want to change and liked my outfit, and knew Elijah was exaggerating i found myself doing what i was told. Of course i still had to throw a fit about it. "I hate you! Always bossing my ass around like your my dad and shit. Let me wear whatever the fuck i want! Damn." i said stomping up the stairs to change into some jeans.

Elijah's POV

Five mimutes went by and Lolaa came back downstairs with some high waisted jeans on. Her ass was still to fat for them but i figured i couldn't cover her ass up too much in this heat. Lolaa had a body that even had straight bitches reconsidering their sexuality. No matter where she went or was she was always getting attention for it. Even when she was fully dressed. I guess you can't help what you blessed with, but i damn sure wasnt going out with her ass wearing any booty shorts. She aint my daughter, but as long as she living under my roof right now, ima damn sure treat her like she is.

She went straight to the door completely ignoring me. I followed behind her and as she was about to open the front door i gave her a hard slap on her ass. She moaned and quickly turned around and grabbed my arm blushing. "Stooop." she moaned still blushing. I knew her ass was a freak. I grinned and winked at her before she grabbed my car keys out my hand and walked to the car, getting into the driver seat. I locked my house door behind me and walked to my driveway and hopped into the passanger seat.