Anthony trujillo

Your POV

Online dating really doesn't work for me but I try anyway.

They always end the same, me crawling out the bathroom window, but I was something to do.

"So when's you're next date?" My best friend asked as she wrapped her arms around her boyfriend, ugh for fucks sake.

"Tonight, it's a guy called Anthony he looks really nice, but it's probably a catfish."

I decided that I wasn't gonna go all out with a dress and shit because I came to the conclusion it might be my nun dresses.

It was finally the time, he was stood on the other side of this door

"Oh thank god!"
Shit I said that out loud but I don't care he is fit.

"Sorry am I late?" He questioned looking at my face confused.

"NO,no you're perfectly on time I'm just really glad that you're fit and not a catfish." He laughed at my nervous comment.

"Same with you apart from you're hot and not fit." He was so nervous it was cute.

"So where are we going tonight?"

"Well I'm taking you to a very nice milkshake bar because I really want one and then I found a really cool glow in the dark crazy golf that I really wanted to try out."

"Wow very nice choices, there must be something wrong with you, have you got like a really small dick or something!"

What the hell is wrong with me! I'm so freaking weird. We were now stood outside the milkshake bar with him in fits of laughter.

"I'm soooooo sorry I didn't mean to say that out loud I'm sure you have a lovely penis... okay I'm just gonna stop talking." I finally started laughing along with him as we started getting weird looks from the lady trying to take our order.

"Oh god, right I'll have a chocolate milkshake please and we'll have a bowl of fries to share." He told the tired girl at the counter.

"And I'll have a strawberry milkshake please."

"Right sit at a table and I'll take it to you."

"Well she's nice!" Anthony said as he slid into the red booth.

"So then y/n what do you do for a living?"

"Oh I'm a model and I sometimes write songs for people, what about you?"

"Oh I make YouTube videos with all my friends that I live with."

"Oh I tried that out but got bored with it."

"How come?"

"I just didn't really have time to do it cause I was writing a song for someone and it was really distracting me."

"Ah cool... so who have you written for?"

"Urm I've wrote a song for someone called lauv, it's the i like me better one."

"Oh I know that song it's good, you've got talent."

"Thanks for that very interesting crazy golf experience but I'm still pretty sure I won." I said to him as we stood outside my apartment door.

"Do you want a rematch!" He said back acting aggressive.

"I think it has to be done, you're supposed to use the stick not you're foot!"

"Oh okay then."

"Well thanks a lot for this Tony I really enjoyed it."

"Yeah me too ill call you about that rematch!"

"Yeah okay bye!"