Jake paul

Your POV

Two words.YouTube prom. (British youtubers included)That's right, a night to relive a teenagers dream, well in my case it was a nightmare having my boyfriend (at the time) throw up all over my ridiculously expensive dress. So I told myself that this will be my second chance and I'm going to try my absolute best.

I have had, surprisingly, 4 boys ask me to this prom.
Jake Paul
Logan Paul
Joe Sugg
Grayson Dolan

I was surprised to say the least. But only jake stood out to me, i mean he has for the past year that I have been blessed with his presence. But why did he choose me?

Choosing a dress wasn't the hardest decision for me, I can't say the same for Erika but ah well.

Jake's pov

"I still think I should have picked her up!"

"Jake. Calm down, it's going to be fine, she didn't want picking up." Anthony answered.

"I just want to see her."

"And you will."
I sighed.

Y/n is so beautiful. And I'm surprised I even got the confidence to say a word to her. I still can't believe she picked me, it did create some tension between me and Logan but I don't care he gets everything, I deserve this.

The doors open once again, I don't even bother looking in that direction because I'm too nervous.

"Congratulations baby brother." I turn to look at Logan, to see him looking straight ahead, I turn to see where he's looking and see the most beautiful woman in human history.

Her (your eye colour) captivating eyes scan the room until they finally meet mine. Her lips spread into a bright smile as she steps towards me.

"Hello mr paul you're looking rather handsome this evening."

"Y/n... y-you look... beautiful, amazing, gorgeous, breathtaking... all of the above." Her cheeks turn a beautiful rosy pink as she smiles once again.

"Thank you" she whispers looking down embarrassed from the blush on her cheeks. I place my finger under skin, making her gaze meet mine.

"Come dance with me."

"Of course."

We make our way to the dance floor, ready to join the waltz that's about to take place.

I place one hand around her waist and one into her warm hand as we move carelessly to the music.

"Thank you for coming here with me tonight I was surprised when you said yes."

"I was surprised when you asked, why did you ask?"

"Urm- well- I-i like you a lot and I thought, uh I don't know what I thought to be honest!"

His nerves made me chuckle, it made him even more cute.

"Aww Jake, I guess I like you to."

(I know this is really bad considering I have been away for ages but I am struggling so much to write something so helppppp)