💔TOGETHER?(PART 2)💔

Roni pov

I am dancing with a boy while drinking beer....this is how i release stress okay!!

Now i drank....hahhahah!!but not fully drunk...i can still thinking wisely....

I am dancing when i feel someone touch my...butt!!!!hell this person!

I want to get out from the when someone push me and now many boys surrounded me....i am scared right now..

Boy 1:hey lady....what you doing here alone?*touch my shoulder*

Me:go away from me

I push him....and he fell down..upss

Boy 2:this girl is playing hard to get!hey lady,can you see many room there?

He point at the hotel...

Boy 3:just choose one and we will have a "party" there..*smirk*

I can smell alcohol from this boy..what the heck!!someone help me!!

I close my eyes when i hears a boy fell down....who is THEY?YES...there are two boys beating the boys....untill

*****:everything is alright,now...open your eyes...

I open my eyes and i see...a boy and...kai!!

Me:what is your name?

*****:jhope imnida!!

This boy is cute...

Kai:are you alright?

Kai say to me....i can see a blood come out from kai and jhope lips

Me:let go with me...i will help to clean your face....and gomawo!

Kai:wait!!here...take this blazer...i don't want people to see you in that dress..it is to....open

Jhope:yeah!every boys who see you will "turn on" when they see you okay?

Me:you two?

I can see their face turn into red..cute

Me:tq for the blazer....and i will keep your sentences in my heart  and my mind!

******************

Taeri pov

I am bad mood right now..now i am walking at the hotel corridor when...

A door from a room was open....and a boy come out from that room...

Boy:hai...you look delicious....can we have a nap together?

I want to run when he catch my hand and push me to the bed!!i can smell alcohol from this boy....i has a phobia with a alcohol...because

Flashback

I can smell alcohol from my neighbour house!!i hate alcohol...i was about to close the window when i heard my sister scream!!

Taeya:taeri!!help me!!

I go outside my room and i can see a boy from the next house kiss my sister!!

I punch that boy untill he fell down...

Me:unnie...are you alright?

Taeya:yes....

I was about to turn around when someone take my hands and push me to the wall.

Boy:if your sister don't want to do it...what if i do it with you?you have nice body.....

I can't do anything because of that fuc*ing smell...my sister was felt on the ground.....and i can see blood came out from her mouth

Me:what did you do to my sister,you asshole!!!!

Boy:my kiss is full of alcohol.she can't survive because my lips is full with poison....

That boy kiss my neck.....so disgusting!

He want to do something to me when my brother knock him out...

End flashback

Because of that i never believe in men and i hate boy....and because of that too i phobia with a drunk boy...because i scare that they will do the same things to me....

And now the boy is watching me with lust....someone please save me...i want to run away but that boy catch my dress and now my dress is torn....

Baek pov

I was stalking taeri...i follow her everywhere she go and i shock when someone pull her into a room

I go to that room and try to open it...but unlucky that door is lock..i can heard taeri cry and shout...i was about to push the door when

*****:need help!?!

That boy is...jimin!

Me:let break the door!!1...2...3!!

We push the door together...and now i can see that boy were trying to touch taeri....you can't shit!!

I pull that man and punch his face...while jimin hug taeri...why i feel jealous!!i am the one who should hug teari...not him!!

I go to her and see her.dress is.torn i can see her black bra...don't being byuntae!!i push jimin and i carry taeri bridal style and go out from there..

I heard taeri say"main room the top.floor...please"

I go to that room and see..many boys and exo?!?

Taeri:that room...pali...

I went to that room and..wow..gray in colour....this girl is really my taste..

Taeri:don't just standing there....and please...don't go...

And she fell asleep....i can see her angel face....i was thinking why alex have suho blazer in her hand and why kai is with roni?and sunny is wearing jungkook blazer?

I am thinking about them untill i don't realise i sleep with my hand is touching taeri hand

Jimin pov

I will get taeri from you,BYUN BAEKHYUN...just wait and see.

____________________________________
Next chapter will be elly and sora..vote!