💞BESTIE💞

Minhae pov

I am worried right now...in my way to  sending vernon to sunny room...he suddenly faint.....teacher say to bring vernon to his room....the doctor say that vernon i is okay now  but he can't walk properly.......teacher ask me to take care of him....now,i am sitting on the chair in front of vernon....he is now sleeping soundly........

Me:i will take a revenge for you,vernon...

Vernon:don't.....

I am shock when i heard vernon voice...

Me:you wake up?sorry for disturb you....

Vernon:it's okay.....just don't get closer with them....they are cruel...please...you are my only friend.....

Me:no....i will take a revenge for you....and someone will help me..just wait and see.....ammm...what that group name again?i forgot that shit group name...

Vernon:aishhh...why you so cute...?you want to take revenge but you doesn't remember their name?

Me:just say!!

I punch vernon body playfully...

Vernon:auch!!!

Me:sorry!!i forgot!

Vernon:it's okay....so..who will help you to take revenge?

Me:just see..*smirk*

Alex pov

Now taeri,sunny and sora are sitting on the floor while elly roni and me are sitting on the sofa...

Now we all are staring at the blazers that the boys give us...we are staring at the blazers untill we doesn't realise minhae come in...

Minhae:what are you guys do-..?

Elly:shut up....

Minhae:huh???....wait a minute!!that are the boys blazer?!?don't say to me that you guys stole...

Roni:shut up!we are not like that

Taeri:yeah....they give us when they save us from hell boys....

Everyone nod except minhae..

Minhae:save you!?have someone do bad things to you guys!?

Me:elly and sora was bitten by a poison animal,taeri and elly was being touch by a boy and me?sick because save SOMEONE crush

Minhae:really!?

Sunny:not really...thank god because we have been save by the owner of this blazer

Minhae:really!?tell me the full story please!!

After we tell our story...she was shock!

Minhae:i will thank them later...emmm...i need your help,guys...

Me:what?please don't say to us to flirt with them again

Minhae:no!!i want you guys to come to my school!

Taeri:what!?are you crazy!?why?

Minhae:just say that you guys want to know about how life in a boy school?i know you have a assignment about another live outside your school right?*smirk*

Sunny:how did you know?

Minhae:hey!this is minhae,okay!i know everything!!

Taeri:i will not join....

Minhae:please.....taeri...i know your phobia about boys...but please!!for me!

Sora:why?you want to take a revenge for vernon?

Minhae:*blush*how did you...?

Everyone:hey!!THIS IS BESTIES,OKAY!!

and we laugh....huh....i will miss this time...being together as a group

Sora:why are you not laughing,alex?

Alex:i will miss this time...being together with you guys....

Taeri:you just say like you have a cancer and you will die soon..?wait!you don't have any cancer right?like in the ff "don't leave me",right?

Sunny:yeah!!the girl in that fanfic name alex!!same like you!!

Alex:yah!?you rascal!!!i don't have any cancer!i will just miss this time...minhae is not with us after this party finish....

Elly:yeah...

Minhae:don't being so sweet here...is not like i gonna go to the end of this world...go back to your room please!!let's go,sora and sunny!!

Taeri:you guys share a room?

Sunny:yeah!!go away with that cancer girl!!

Alex:yah!!

Everyone laugh hardly untill....

🔔ANNOUNCEMENT!!the boys and girls with sleep in another room.not together...because of A accident....so go and check your name at the board in front of teacher.lim room🔔

Taeri:yeah!!!we will sleep here together!!sunny!!let's go and say to our teacher that we will sleep here!

Sunny:let's go!!this night let sleep at alex room!!

Alex:cool!!let's go guys!!

Boys pov

Baek is now sleeping when he heard the announcement....and he sad

Baek:i want to see taeri face!!

Jin:same like me.....but what we gonna do?go and take the girls to our room?

Baek:no...so who are the two boys who will sleep with us?

****:don't ask...that boys are we

Baek and jin look at the owner of the voice and they are....suho and jimin

Jimin:shock,enemy?i will take my girl back....

And jimin go inside the bathroom..

Suho:don't think you will get alex from me,jin...because she will be mine!

Suho say and get out from the room

Baek:i hope the best man win...

And baek and jin sleep soundly...

____________________________________
Hope you like it