1: The Mission

"Now hush little baby, don't you cry
Everything's gonna be alright..."

"Who's this?"

"Well, good morning too my dear daughter!"

"What do you need?"

"Is that how you greet your father? How sweet of you my dear. By the way, we need to talk...NOW"

"K. Be there."

After I hung up the phone I look at my phone's clock and it shows 5:23am. WTF!? Ano nanaman kelangan nya at ang aga aga nya mang istorbo! This must be important or else!

I'm not a morning person, that's why I am this grumpy. By the way my name is Tiarra Violet Alcantara, the one I am talking to earlier is my father. Yes, he is my father but he has never been a father to me so don't be surprise na ganun ako makipag usap sakanya. We are not close, NEVER!.

After I did my morning routine I went out of my house and drove my way to his office.

"This must be important."

"How many times do I have to tell you to knock first before you enter MY room? Didn't I teach lessons when you were a kid?"

"Oh believe me, you did. You actually thought me a LOT. Now go straight to the point. What.do.you.need?"

"You're such a Brat" I Know. Gusto ko pa sana sumagot, but I chose to just shut up. I'm getting bored, I wanna finish this and get out of here. So I just rolled my eyes. Napailing na lang naman sya before continuing.

"You have a mission." What's new? I am born for this anyway. "You have to kill this person" Then he showed me the picture of the person I have to kill. THEODORE LUTHER FORD, heir of the biggest mafia in the underground world and the successor of the largest group of companies in the world.

"Another thing. You have to disguise and go to the same school as his." he added.

"What? I can just kill him. Why do I have to do that?"

"Have you read his profile? You think you can get close to him and kill him that easy?"

"I don't need to get close to him to kill him!" What's the sense right? I can just kill from afar! Why do I have to get close to him? There must be something more to this than killing him.

"You also have to spy him, and their gang." ...aaaand I'm right.

"That's not a part of my job! I am here to kill! Not to be a spy!"

"They will pay more for this mission! And as your boss I am ordering you to do this mission"

"FINE!" THE F*CK!! I hate this f*ck*ng life!!! I grab the paper and went out of his office.

I drove to the nearest bar.

Bzz. Bzz. Bzz.

1 message received

From: 09******582

I send everything you need. Tomorrow is your flight to the Philippines.

F*ck that old man!

----