You Saved Me.

I walked in on my boyfriend Ashton of 3 years making out with someone. Now you're probably guessing that he tried to apologize and say she kissed me first right well that's just dead wrong. He told me the truth. He said she was flirting and he was flirting back. He said it just kind of happened. Sure I cried my eyes out and broke up with him. It's been 2 years since that happened. I never talked to him again. I have never dated anyone after Ashton though... I never want to feel my heart break like that again. I cried for months and months. I finally got over him though. I forgot what made him special in my heart and decided to just carry on with my life. It was bound for one time for us to break up one day.  I was basically on my own at this point. Things getting to my head saying I'm not good enough and I'll never be good enough. You see the doctor told me I was suffering depression before Ashton came into my life. Ashton took my depression away. He made me feel truly happy. I don't think I'll ever be happy again... or love again. I don't even go outside anymore. I stayed in my bed all the time... He was my first love.. my first time.. my first serious relationship... My mom managed to make me go to the doctor... I  am suffereing depression again. He gave me happy pills. I've never touched them once. I might of took them once but that was it. I'm finding my own cure. I'm going to find a reason to be happy. I just never knew I'd find it this soon. I never knew it would be one of his bestfriends.