An old friend.

I laid in my bed watching youtube on my phone. I sighed. What am I doing with my life... I'm over him why am I still laying in bed? My doorbell rang. Who is here? I never have people over. I sighed I got up from my bed and went to the front door. My house is a big mess as the same of me. I opened the door not ready to face a actual person. 

"Hey Haily!" My friend Luke said I smiled 

"Luke! I haven't seen you in a long time!" I said hugging him.  He laughed 

"It has been hasn't it" Luke said into the hug. We let go and I invited him in. He looked around. 

"I never expect anyone.. or random visits!" I said "Also I never move out of my bed." I added Luke looked at me and shook his head. 

"Then I really need to come see you more often" He laughed. I smiled. 

"Hey why don't we sit and catch up!" I said I went to the couch and took off the blanket and put it away. I came back and saw Luke looking at a picture on the fireplace that hasn't been used ever. "What you looking at Luke?" I asked going beside him. He was looking at a picture of Ashton and I. I remember when this was taken. It was the day Ashton and I had our first kiss. I'm not going into detail with that. Luke's face was expressionless... why? I grabbed the picture and threw it away. He stood there awkwardly. "I forgot that picture was there" I said I sat down. 

"So Haily" Luke said I looked at him ready to hear what he has to say.  "What have you been up to lately?" 

"Nothing really.. I just stay home all day, everyday" I said Luke looked at the ground. 

"Is this because of him?" He didn't want to look into my eyes when asking this question. "Why you never leave your room?" I looked down too. 

"No... Well yes. somewhat" I said twiddling my thumbs. "You know that before Ashton and I started dating when we were all really good friends?" I asked Luke nodded. "You knew I had depression right?" 

"Yeah and it hurt seeing you like that" He said looking at me this time. It hurt hearing him say that cause now how am I supposed to tell him the doctor told me I have depression again. 

"Luke.. It's back" why did I say it like that. God I'm stupid. Luke looked at me his eyes gave him away. "Luke... please tell me"  Luke came closer to me and hugged me. He pulled away and leaned down to my ear and whispered

"Love that's why I came here.. I'm dealing with depression myself and thought you could help me"  I stood there looking at his face. I noticed he got a lip piercing. He's gotten very cute. No Haily you can't think of that. I never noticed how close he was to me. His eyes did give him away. They were not having that sparkle like how he did 2 years ago. "So please help me?" Luke asked 

"Luke you have to find your own way... We can deal with this together" I said Luke looked at the floor. 

"Okay... just as we can do this together" I grabbed Lukes hand and dragged him to my room

"Since were doing this together You are doing what I do" I said

"Which is?" Luke asked I jumped in my bed and looked at him. Not saying anything he knew what I do. He got in and looked at the ceiling. "Haily can I ask you something personal?" I turned to look at him and nodded. "Why did you and Ashton break up?" I knew this would happen one day I sighed. 

"I was on my way"