Chapter 1

Today was December 20,

Hayate's POV

I'm walking to my house, tired from work *sigh*

.

.

finally I made it.I opened the door of my house.

"Mom!Dad!I'm home!!"no one's responding

"maybe there still on work"

I walk to my room and I saw a letter in my desk and read it.

Dear Hayate,

         Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Hayate!!. Well we wrote this letter to say that we were going on a vacation we don't know if we will even come back there.So can you give as a favor?please pay for our bill.The amount of the bill is in the back of the letter.We also left you your New Year and Christmas allowance look in the window.

I look in the window and saw an envelope that has my name on it,its been tape in the glass.I went to get it and opened it.

"WHAT THE!! they only  left 12 yen!!MOOOOM!!!!DAAAAAD!!"

I continue to read the letter.

Well there will be two guys that will get the money from you that we still didn't pay yet.

AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR HAYATE!!

Mom&Dad

I flip the paper to see how much the bill is.

"WHAT THE HECK!!YOUR KIDDING ME!!150,000,000 yen!!"

suddenly I heard a loud heavy knock on the door.I wear my jacket and put my money and the letter in my pocket.I walk to the door and open it.There are two big guys in a black suit.

"Um..how may I help you?"

"Are you Hayate Ayasaki?"

"Yes"

"We were here to get the money that your parents didn't pay yet.So where is it!"

"U-umm...well I-i don't have money to pay you yet *gulp* you can come back after a month or so..ok?Bye!"

when I was about to close the door.. they burst it out open.

"My boss need it right now.So give me the money!!"

" Like I told you I still don't have the money"

"Why don't you come with us and tell that to our boss"