Chapter 10

//Amber//

We had just left Ethan's house to get my sleepover things and the thunder was actually scaring the shit out of me I was hyperventilating...we were about 100m from Ethan's house and my socks were soaked because me being a dumbass, I put on slides. I guess the sound of my squelching feet caught the attention of Ethan "you seriously put on slides in the middle of a storm where it will probably flood any minute?" He doubled over in laughter while I just stood there, red, but also trying not to laugh at my idiotic actions. "Here," he giggled, trying to catch his breath. He crouched down a bit indicating me to jump on his back. I smiled at his gesture and hopped on. I looped my arms loosely around his neck and my legs wrapped tightly around his waist. He then took off my slides and held them while he guided my feet into his tracksuit bottom pockets to keep them warm. I held him tighter and nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck with a quick thank you before looking up at the gloomy sky, smiling up at God for making me and Ethan's worlds collide, for making me want him to be my husband, for making me want him to be the father of my children, for just making me fall in love with the damn boy. I let the rain fall and drop off my face and hair as I carried on smiling, this time with my teeth; truly happy. I just want none of this to end, I want to stay like this forever, well, minus the thunder, but with Ethan by my side I haven't really noticed it. "Watchu smiling about?" Eth looked up at me, smiling the only smile that I will just never be able to get over. "Nothing, just happy about something" I sighed, relaxingly, trying not to hint to him that I was happy about him because I didn't want him to know that I liked him yet. "Mhmm?" He hummed. I nodded, resting my chin on the top of his head.

We soon reached my house and I wasn't prepared to walk into the dark house in the middle of a storm. " OH MY GOD ETHAN IM NOT GOING IN ITS SCARY...NEVER MIND I'D MUCH RATHER WEAR YOUR CLOTHES AND LOOK LIKE A HOBO THAN GOING IN THAT HAUNTED DEATH TRAP!" I squealed, absolutely terrified. "Don't worry, you got me, Ill beat them like I did Darren if the ghosts come near you..." he smiled playing along with my conspiracy of ghosts and grabbing my hand. I smiled, remembering back to earlier today when Ethan beat the crap out of Darren. I wasn't scared because I'm not one of those people that will get scared and worried when people fight, I'm more of those people that form a ring and shout " BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF" in fights, but that is ONLY when the person who is getting beat 100% deserves it.

I slowly unlocked the door, prepared to jump behind Ethan if a ghost is standing behind that door. We walked in, me holding onto Ethan's hand simply for dear life. Suddenly there was a tapping noise coming from the kitchen. "Ethan Ethan Ethan Ethan Ethan Ethan Ethan Ethan Ethan Ethan" I whispered quickly and uneasily almost on the verge of tears because I truly believed in the existence of ghosts. "It's okay Amb remember what I told you back there," he gripped my hand more and pulled me to the kitchen, where the noise was coming from. "AY MR GHOST YOU BETTER GET YO FLAT ASS OUTTA HERE BEFORE I SLAP YOUR CRUSTY MUSTY DUSTY ASS FACE BACK TO THE STONE AGE!!" He yelled before switching the light on, only to reveal that a branch of the tree next to the window was tapping on it due to the wind ,phew, "oh my flipping god" Ethan froze, staring at one spot, scaring the shít out of me. I started getting really scared " what, e, what is it stop e stop what is it what are you looking at." I said breathing so quickly I don't think my lungs could take it. "He's right there, can't you see him ambs, he's right flipping there, standing staring at us, Amber don't move." I used my periferal vision to look to see where he was looking at but I couldn't see anything. I officially started crying I was so scared, there is a ghost standing right Infront of me and I can't even see it. "Ethan grant dolan what are you looking at I can't see anything e,e ,e ,e, e ,e ,e ,e, e ,e ,e ,e , e ,e ,e" I repeated, sobbing and constantly kept flicking my eyes side to side to see if anything was there. But nothing. He doubled over instantly and I screamed and dived to the floor ready to get back up and sprint the hell outta here , like , GOTTA BLAST, thinking he got possessed or any of that creepy shít.

It then took me a couple seconds to realise that he was laughing his head off. "Fuck you dolan, fùck you" I said sternly, flicking him off and storming up to my room, not caring if there was a ghost up there because I'm prepared to throw a punch or two right now I'm so pissed. Like come on, he didn't have to do that, or he could've at least stopped before i started flipping bawling my eyes out. I'm scarred I can't think of this house the same way. That's why I still decided to stay the night with Ethan because hell no nu uh not for a million dollars am I sleeping here tonight. I grabbed a toothbrush, hairbrush, Nike pro shorts and a grey vest for pjs, some deodorant and also my change for tomorrow. I turned the light off and walked in the corridor and I saw Ethan lost, trying to look for me, I rolled my eyes beyond pissed and grabbed his tee shirt sleeve and dragged him outside the house. "So you still decided to stay with the Dolan?" He smirked. I point blank ignored him, not prepared to talk to that jerk who thought it was funny for me to basically have a mental breakdown back there and just watch me. Like, no. Just no u flipping twat.

----------------------------------