Chapter 17

//Ethan//
I had just had my first kiss with the girl of my dreams. The girls that was so out of my league. The girl I stood no chance with. The girl I don't deserve. But it happened...it actually happened. I couldn't have asked for it to be with anyone else. She was the one. I am spending the rest of my life with her, I can never let her go. It would be impossible to live without her.

She grabs my hands and smiles with her teeth, something I rarely see come from her at school. I am completely and utterly starstruck. She is mesmerising. I smile back. "Amber," I whispered. "Ethan." She whispered back. "Amber I don't think I can hold this in anymore, I've held it in for three years already, just silently admiring, but I can't anymore. Amber, I'm going crazy for you, in fact I'm already mental for you, you light up my world, you are the key to my happiness, the key to my heart and only you can open it. The way I feel for you is indescribable, you leave me speechless every time I set eyes on you. You are the first and only girl I have ever had these feelings for. Your smile is contagious so I always end up having a huge one painted across my face whenever you do. You opened my eyes to finally see that life is not only miserable and sad, but that there is joy, happiness and most of all, love. Amber I am so in love with you, you are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, the one I want to marry, the one to have cute little kids together, the one I want to grow old with. Amber, everyone I ever loved turned their back on me, and left me to suffer with bullies. But you, you are everything I ever asked for; a loving, compassionate, caring girl, and you tick all of those boxes off, you even surpass that with the other aspects of your personality. Amber, I love you. And I just can't help it." I said, absolutely pouring my heart out to her.

//Amber//
I just love him. I can't stop loving him. He finally said all I've ever wanted to hear. All I've hoped and dreamed for is actually becoming a reality. "Ethan, the first time I ever saw that face of yours, I had so fallen for you. How your eyes are a gleamed a hazel green. They just captured me in a net of love. How your soft fluffy hair expresses your cuteness. And that goddamn smile, that million dollar smile, in fact, it's priceless. Your smile is what lifts my heart, what gives me joy, especially since it's something I don't see everyday at school. It's like a hidden treasure. You woke me up from the nightmare of school popularity, to show me that being yourself is good enough for you, and changing your whole personality just to please other people, that will probably be irrelevant to you in the future is a load of bs. You give me butterflies when you look my way, you give me chills down my spine every time you smile, you make me shudder just by your warm touch, you got me Dolan, I've well and truly fallen for you. Ethan, I love you too, with all my heart." I said soulfully.

Ethan then gripped the back of my neck and pulled me closer for another kiss. This one was much more passionate than the last, our lips were pushed together a bit harder, like we were desperate for each other's lips. I then put my own hands behind Ethan's neck and pushed harder, after around a minute we pulled away. "I love you amber, and you better get used to it because your gonna hear that coming from my mouth for the rest of your life..." he smiled. I gave him one gigantic hug and got engulfed by Ethan's warming arms; my life goal fulfilled.

The impossible is always possible.

And dreams do really come true.

——————————————

A/N: Not one of my best chapters cos nothing really happens but a lot more will be in store for future chapterssss
Sheniqua got it all planned out for y'all....