title of your story

Chapter 1

As I climb down the vines outside my window, my foot slips and before I think I’m going to die, he catches me with his steady arms. ”Th-thank you.” I stammer awkwardly. “You’re welcome, Miss Reyes.” He says politely.                               “You can call me, Anna.” I smile.

“So you mean my parents were kidnapped into a whole different world, and used as hostage!?!?” I half whisper, half yell. “Uuuuhh, yes?” He says. I feel lightheaded as I sit on a bench outside the building. “By the way, I’m Will Penhallow.” He says, giving me his hand. I shake it nervously. “I know, it’s a lot to take in.” He says after a while of awkward silence. “A lot? This is like finding out your parents are actually crocodiles!” He laughs. “Do not tell your sister about this, and certainly not Mrs. Dark.” He warns, with a sense of mysteriousness in his eyes. “Okay.” I exhale.

At dinner, we sit at a long wooden table. Just Mrs. Dark, Jenn and I. After twenty minutes, the maid comes to us holding plates of things that look like beef and vegetables. When it’s set in front of me, I see small veins that go through the meat. I gag. “What is this?” I ask. “I hope you girlies like lamb heart.” She smiles an ugly smile, revealing all her yellow crooked teeth. My stomach contracts. “Mmm, delicious…right, Jenn?” I nudge her. She looks so pale I think she might throw up. I just end up eating the vegetables only.