Not a Secret Anymore~Remmie and Amy

"Are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Yeah, come over asap"

"Okay babe, I'm coming now, only about 30 minutes away so hold tight."

"Okay. Thanks for this."

"Anything for you <3"

{Remmie's POV}

My heart is pounding so hard I'm surprised it's not beating out of my chest. I put my hair in a bun like the day Amy and I went on our first date. It's been 3 months and, well, I want our families to have Thanksgiving together. But that means I have to tell my parents. So, she's on her way over to help me. I pull  myself together and walk downstairs. "Hey mom?" I ask, sitting down. She looks up from her laptop, "Yes Rosemarie?" I hate it when she uses my real name like that. "I have a friend coming over. When they get over, we need to talk." I reply, trying not to sound nervous.

"What?!" She practically shouted at me. "I know you hate it when I have people over, but I need them for moral support when I tell you." I say, scared now. She rolls her eyes, "Fine. But if your 'friend' breaks one rule of this house-" I cut her off, "We've discussed the rules already." I stand up and walk to the door, waiting for Amy. Soon she gets here and she takes her shoes off right inside the door. We carefully and quietly walk into my living room and sit on the couch.

My mom and dad walk over and stand in front of us. I take a deep breath and stand up, holding Amy's hand once she gets up too. "Mom, dad..." I start, scared, "I.. I'm dating Amy." It came out louder than I hoped it would, like I was shouting at them. They looked at me with disgust. "Get out." My mom said quietly. I looked up, "W-what?" "Get. Out!" She said, "Rosemarie, you will be out of my house in an hour and you will give me enough time to think this through and decide how I feel about this." 

I gulp and nod. I run up to my room and pack a backpack with clothes I need, a phone charger, my phone, and a hairbrush. I go back downstairs and put on my shoes. Amy does also. We both leave my house. "Amy.. Where do I go now?" I say, looking at her.

{Amy's POV}

"Amy.. Where do I go now?"

Her voice echos through my head as I think. "Remmie, s-stay at my place" I say, "We have a guest bedroom right next to mine, and since my parents are okay with it, stay at my place." Remmie looks up gratefully. "A-amy.." She says walking over, "T-thanks." She said, hugging me tight. "Anything for you." I reply. "I-I.. Uh.." She said, pulling away. She starts to whisper, "Amy.. I.. I think.. I think I love you." My eyes widen, "R-remmie.. I love you too." Her eyes start to tear up and she smiles wide. She pulls me in for a loving kiss before we head back to my house.

Once we get to my house, we walk in and take off our shoes. I walk over to my dad and explain everything. "Remmie, please come over here." He says, standing up. Remmie did as told. Surprisingly, my dad hugged Remmie. "It'll be okay, I promise. Sooner or later your family will realize that you're more important than hate." Remmie just kind of stood there awkwardly. I picked up her backpack and we both headed up to my room and sat on my bed.

"Amy.. Did you really mean what you said earlier?" Remmie asked, sitting next to me but looking down. "With all my heart." I respond. She rested her head on my shoulder, "Good, because if you didn't, we'd both be in for one hell of an emotional roller-coaster." She said. I rest my head on top of hers as we try to forget what just happened.

--

A/N:

Hey, I hope you guys liked that chapter. Also, please don't be offended by how Remmie was kicked out, I just wanted something emotional for this chapter. They may or may not get a 6th chapter, because I don't know if I can make a steady end in only one more chapter. And I know I have a problem with changing tenses in the middle of a paragraph, I'll work on that. Anyway, if you got here, thanks for reading this far!