Unconditional

A/N:

So there will be a bonus chapter on Remmie and Amy but not yet because I wanted to make this one!

--

{???'s POV}

I try to open the door. It's locked. How could she lock me out? I knock, no answer. I knock again, "Blake, please let me in." I say. I hear the door unlock. Thank god. I open the door and walk in. She's sitting against her bed. There are clothes everywhere, her room is a mess. I walk over and sit next to her. She rests her head on me. "I-i just want it to be over." She manages to say. I stand up, pulling her up with me. "Ari, what are you doing?" She asks, kind of annoyed. I pick her up and lay her in her bed, tucking her in. I then start to clean up her room.

She sits up with a smile on her face. "Ari, wh-" I cut her off, "Blake, you did this, and you do not have to clean it up. It is not your fault that it happened, so I am cleaning it up for you." Blake sits there in silence, just watching me until I finish cleaning.

When I finish, she stands up and walks over to me. She gives me a long and tight hug. I hug back. "Thank you.. Thank you so much." She says when she finally pulls away. "B, you know it's just what I do, there's no need to thank me." She sits back down, and I do too. "But there is. You put up with me, you help me when I break down, you clean up after I make a mess, most of all, you find time to be with me during all of my mess even though I am how I am." She says. Now I'm trying not to cry.

"Blake, I do not need to put up with you and your so-called 'mess.' I am here for you and I will always be here for you, no matter what happens to you. Even if it causes harm to me." Blake looks at me, tears in her eyes. "A-ari.. I... I love you." She whispers. I smile. "I love you too." I say, hugging her tight, knowing that she could start breaking down again, and trying to comfort her so she wouldn't.

{Blake's POV}

I slowly stand up, my legs shaky. Luckily, Ari helps me. She helps me get ready, brushing my hair and tightly braiding it while I take my pills and brush my teeth. She helps me pick out an outfit and then even packs a little bag for me in case I start to have a breakdown. I grab her hand and we go on our merry way out to explore town. 

I met Ari about 6 months ago. We both moved here to be at a certain high school. It has a great acting and music program. We started dating soon after, which was kind of strange because I didn't know I liked girls until I met her. She's charming and sweet. But, we know nothing about the town that our school is in, so we're exploring it today.

We leave my apartment complex and start to walk around. There's not really a lot here, and for some reason today the town is very empty. We walk around for a while before we find a nice little lunch place. I start eating and so does she. This day couldn't get any more perfect, I hope nothing goes wrong.

--

A/N:

Wow cliff hanger what a surprise xD Anyway, if you haven't used context clues to figure this out, Blake's got some mental issues to deal with. I know she has anxiety, I dunno what anything else is yet. I'm thinking I want her to have split personality disorder, but personally I don't know if I can write a character like that. So, obviously something goes wrong in the next chapter, I mean, do you not know foreshadowing? Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this first chapter of Blake and Ari. I personally like it. Gonna explain some things because I'm bad at making character descriptions:

They're both 17. Ari's a little taller than Blake but Blake is older. Blake has pale skin, freckles, green eyes, and very long, dark brown hair. Ari has pale skin, freckles, brown-green shifting eyes, and short brown hair(totally not based off of me, I'm just very lazy and this was the first thing to pop into mind for Ari's looks. That's not even sarcastic xD) And last, but certainly not least, something that'll make you want to read the whole story of Blake and Ari.

During the trip in the town, Ari tells something important to Blake. During the story(prob the 3rd or 4th chapter), Blake breaks down terribly. I really hope you enjoy the series!

(P.S, the chapter was exactly 815 words until the totally un-necessary note)