chapter 2

HEY GUYS SO THIS IS MY 2ND CHAPTER IN 1 NIGHT SO IM PRETTY HAPPY. I MIGHT DO 1 MORE TONIGHT. HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

............................................................................................

So right now its 10:30am and I am still thing about…….. Wait what’s his name. I guess I ill just call him…….. Wolfie. Yea Wolfie. He was just so unforgettable. His luscious brown fur. Beautiful pearly whites and don’t even get me started on his eyes they are just mesmerising. But the biggest question I have is… why was I out there last night? Why couldn’t I stop my feet? Grrrrrrrrr. It’s all getting to me. I just need a break for the day. I know I can go to my waterfall. I love it there. It just lets me forget about all my worries and the best part is that nobody knows about it because you have to go through the woods to get to it.

I had a shower and put my swim top and booty shorts on. I told mum that I was going out. She didn’t care as perusal. So now I am walking on the trail to get down to the waterfall. The environment it is in is just so beautiful and quiet. As I was walking in thought I hit something big and hard. I fell to the ground with a scream. Wait what something big and hard. It was also furry. Oh no, it can’t be. I looked up and yep sure enough it was Wolfie. Those big brown eyes. Quickly fear got the better of me and I got up and ran off screaming. He was hot on my tail. He knocked me to the ground so I would stop running. He was over me in seconds trying to give me signs that it was ok. For some reason I thought I saw his nose and eyes turning into humans form. There was a big flash in front of me. It stared to die down. Once it was gone there was a handsome brown eyes body standing in front of me. He was……… HOT. He had brown eyes, brownie Blondie hair with a swift flick at the front, a sleeve of tattoos and some on his other arm. Not only was that, he about 8 cm taller than me. What can I say I’m short. He put his hand out to help me off of the ground but I was too traumatised to take it. Then he spoke “you don’t have to be scared of me I won’t hurt you.” OMG his deep and husky voice was like music to my ears. I then took his hand and I swear there was fireworks and electricity going through our hands. I was staring into his eyes getting lost in them. His gaze would occasionally flicker between my eyes then to my lips. He then started to lean. I don’t know what came over me but I soon found myself leaning in to. Soon enough our lips where connected. They were moving in sync. He slid his tong across my bottom lip asking for entrance. That’s when I snapped out of it. I pulled away from him and just look at him with a stunned face. “ i-i-i- Hav-v-e to go-o.” I told him. He looked at me with a worried look in his eyes. I just turned and ran. I didn’t know where I just ran. I ended up at cliffs edge. I sat down and stared to think what to do. It’s now dark and I don’t have my phone to call for help so I guess I just have to sleep here and try get home tomorrow. I got comfy on the ground and slowly let dream land explore my mind.