Dean PoV - Dad What Happened?

Sammy, Alex and I are standing face to face with our dad. "WE THOUGHT YOU DIED! DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ALEXIS! SHE'S BEEN HEARTBROKEN!" Dad looked surprised by Sam's outburst, but honestly who can blame him. I put my hand on his shoulder to stop him. "I missed you guys, Sammy-" this time I cut Dad off in a soft voice, "Don't call him that." Dad looked at me and said, "Dean I will call him what I like. Got it?" I don't back down, which surprised dad. "When Negan asked you something you answer. Got it, kid?" I turn to the man. "Who are you to be telling me what to do?" Dad walked in between me and the guy. "Dean, Sam, Jessica, this is Simon, my right-hand man," Dad said that and put his hand on his shoulder. I walk in front of Simon, "Hello Simon, I'm Dean MY Dad's, former co-right-hand man. This is my brother, Sam, his other former co-right-hand man, and this is Alexis. She was his right-hand woman." I say sarcastically to Simon and pull out my hand. Lexi and Sam laughed a little. Yes! Score! Best Big Brother of the Year Award goes to me! After they started to laugh Simon(Sam) and Dwayne(Alexis) pulled guns on them. Oh no! Just lost the Best Big Brother of the Year Award! Then dad and I said at the same time, "Put the guns down, men"(Negan) "Put. The. Guns. Down!"(Dean) I say it a more anger voice. "MEN! Guns away from MY children!" This time they listened. I ran over to Sam and Alexis and put my self in between them and the men. "DAMMIT, DAD THIS IS NOT A HUNTING TRIP," I tell him.