Chapter 4: Iroh

"Avatar Aang! How privileged I am too see you, it's been too long!" Iron hugs Aang. "It's good too see you as well Iroh " Aang says, flinching with slight pain as Iroh hugs him tight. Iroh let's Aang go and looks at him. "Something is troubling you avatar, do tell me how I can be of assistance?" Iron walks through a door, and beckons for Aang to walk with him. Aang and Iroh step outside into the gardens in the middle of the palace.
"So what seems to be the problem?" Iroh says. "It's a tricky problem" states Aang slightly on edge. Aang hands over the letter and let's Iroh read the proposal from lee-no. "Oh Aang, I'm ever so sorry about Katara, and I agree this is indeed a difficult problem, but I have an idea!" Says Iroh with a cunning smile on his face. "Guards!" Shouts Iroh. Four guards march in in matching red uniform. "Avatar Aang is in need of assistance in a very important mission to bring back ms. Katara, and very close friend of mine and avatar Aang. I would like u too bring your best agents and head with the avatar before noon to restore balance against the green bear. "Yes sir, and where shall we be heading?" Spoke one of the men, who was the captain. " "West farm, on the outer wall of Omashu" says Aang stepping in. "Understood sir, when would you like us too depart?" Spoke the captain. Aang looked at the grandfather clock that stood proudly too the side of the room. The time was 11:50. "Right now" says Aang who started to walk through the palace gates. Suddenly he turns around. "Wait what if they want a signature?" Aangs says with sudden realisation. "Oh come on Aang? Just write a load of squiggles on a piece of paper and then, well I hope u can figure the rest out." Iroh laughs at how puzzled the Avatars face was. "Oh...okay then?, thanks again Iroh" Aang says waving back at the grinning man, Aang walked outside too be faced with a small group of men dressed in dark green. "We are all set sir" said the captain. "Good, let's go" says Aang, ready to get his girlfriend back without question.