Chapter 4

[[Kill me i refused to come back till now cause i didn't know what i was doin xDD]]

NO ONES P.O.V

You and ciel had been playing chess and other board for a while now, you both had enjoyed doing because, it's nice actually talking and playing with other people....after what happened to you and yours family, things were finally looking up for you but as u think that and finish the game your play Sebastian comes in with a tray of cake and tea for the both of you, he said in a warm voice "Here you go m'lady, here young master it your favorite." ciel gave the slightest smile and took it "Thank you sebastian...".

 You both ate you quietly thought about how cute he is before snapping out of it, As you finished eating you excused yourself from the room and walked out standing on the porch.   
As you stood there you smiled to yourself thinking​ about the family you had before the accident happened, You were a Very happy family but you were glad with what you had now, living with people who gave you a place to stay. You stood outside for a little while before seeing a girl with blonde hair coming toward the mansion.

You noticed how pink and frilly her clothes are before you went back inside. You went to the guest room (your room now) and sat down, the bed was incredibly comfy. You hear the girl enter the mansion and her cheerful voice slightly echoing to your room since it wasnt that far from the stairs. You can hear her take to someone but you can't quite hear them you decided to mind your own business and forget about it.

You started to draw pictures to pass time till, you heard footsteps coming toward the room.....

[HI IM NOT DEAD. I PROMISE :D JUST BUSY PLUS MY MOMS MEAN AND WOULDN'T LET ME ON SO YEAH]