Chapter 1

I awoke looking at the sky. It was full of the color blue.
My legs and feet were as wet as the ocean and we're cold as ice. Though my hands were warm .
I sat up to see my legs in the water, my hands in the sand, and sea weed.
(Where am I?) I thought brushing off the sea weed.
After the sea weed was off, I stood up feeling the breeze that almost kicked me off my feet.
I didn't have alot of strangth so I feel when the next breeze went by.
My legs weren't bleeding , though they still hurt.
I got up in pain struggling to stand. I walked tord the woods that had been behind me after I had awoke .
About a hour or 2 later, I stopped walking and sat down to rest. Some how I managed to tell someone or something was near by.
I stood up and went back to walking. As I walked, I heard a few branches crack, that I knew I did not brake. Soon I began to smell a very bad odorinte.
I grabbed a pointed stick and got ready to thorw it at the next crack.
But what I heard next wasn't a crack, it was also a "arrgh!" 
( It be 1 human, it had to be a dozen!)
"Argh! Get her scallywags!" I heard.
Just then a few men tied me up from behind, causing me to drop the stick, and bagged my head.
I screamed.
"Arrgh! Quite down brat!" I heard.
It sounded like a male.
After I stopped screaming I heard a few giggles.
" What is it?" I heard another male say.
"When we were bagging the girl, I saw she dropped a stick. She thought she could definitely defend herself with that?" Said one man who was laughing.
(No, but I was worth a shot.)
"We've felled Kidd napping the brats before, I'm surprised we actually caught this one ."
"Argh,but Caption Hook is going to be pleased with this one."
( Caption who?)
I couldn't hear anymore of what was going on because the bag had slow suffocated me, so that had caused me to faint.