Jobs they would have

As in Jobs and careers and general MODERN life's they would have besides kinda obvious ones.

ITACHI-Is obviously doctor material but considering his wits he would make a good dentist or someone that specializes in a specific branch.He would make a good children's doctor and has the heart for it.Maybe something odd though like an allergy specialist.Itachi obviously could keep his cool and is smart enough to be an hospital doctor type but considering in the anime he was said to have a sickness and know he was, I would like to see Itachi with a job he could maintain more sleep just even a little.

SHISUI-Pretty hard for me to say.A professional athlete because he has a lot of charm and strength but o feel like that doesn't do him ENOUGH justice.I can see him as a counselor (Imagine this being how it meets Itachi in a AU.)Shisui is such a justice guy,Officer would also match him but I would honestly have to be set on Navy or even a hospital kinda doctor.A master surgeon, there's too many ideas for him I can't settle so I'll explain a random one;Fireman or bakery chef.Bakery chef Shisui has his own little bakery and he specializes in GRAND cakes but to anyone's surprise he is mainly the decorator and doesn't care much for the baking or how it tastes because he enjoys pretty much all cake.So its likely he has an partner probably Itachi.

MADARA-We all want to agree that Madara would be a hair model, a model in general or some wild criminal and military guy but other options are hair stylist and a common one:professional business man of some sort.Maybe also a construction guy and planner.He can build the best houses and plan them?As a hairstylist Madara would have some pro hair extension line.A hair product line would also be ideal but in general he's not a master colorist of any sort he is just the fastest and best cutter there is and all the girls want him to cut their hair because he's so gorgeous obviously.

IZUNA-Actor or performer like musically.I lean more towards actor because we don't actually h ave a whole lot about his character but he seemed rather cocky in his fight with Tobirama and his constant rival with his brother.Izunas a total heart throb and he knows he is, a superstar actor and second guess would be model but honestly Izuna wants a job he puts work into that he feels like he's actually working for and is looking for competition and prefers facing a talent over winning it all off looks.This also still fits into gentleman Izuna head cannons for me and I just feel like it fits pretty well.

HASHIRAMA-Farmer, the guy is the best wood user in the world he would be perfect with plants and happy with his farm animals,also a tree hugger.Imagine save the planet protester Hashiram though I see that as a funny hobby for him in a politician or business man setting AU.Hashirama has the biggest farm and loving farm family in a southern farm house.Everyday working hard and singing to his plants but dancing with chickens.Long dirt roads and old pick up trucks Hashirama would love it but also imagine if he got lonely all there farming.

TOBIRAMA-College professor or politician.I chose to go with thewriting of professor because the other is a more obvious one.Tobirama would be strict and blunt as he would with Team Tobirama in Naruto canon verse. Also can see him as a coach or something but I'm trying to avoid overly athletic options as that's less personality based and more of ninjas obvious physical base.

OBITO-Going with never turned evil Obito, gym teacher and police officer.I still see a modern AU Obito where he was in a accident like the rock crushing and possibly loosing Rin;still being an officer just not the 'all officers are good and I'm overly hopeful the justice system won't fail us'kind of policeman but at this point beyond what he feels is a measly officer and a FBI,maybe just something in a more power position.Weather you think he would start a modern akatsuki or have criminal side activity on the low and in secret is up to you.

SASUKE-Some indie singer.Haha, sorry I really see him as any kind of musician. The next less problematic Justin Beiber but still problematic by being known as being blunt and rude and not overly curtious to fans.Can just sing and play and acoustic guitar and gain a crowd.Hes a new rising popular online kinda guy.Like how singers like Lana del ray and Halsley started off as popular tumble aesthetic posts then it seemed everyone knew who they were before being on MTV.He's still the same Sasuke just less traumatized,not dead Itachi.

Also I apologize about delays. I'm working on my quotev story's as its easier to write there.Also I'm working on too many story's at once and nerd to stop making new ones haha.If you like these ideas let me know!Or if you get inspired by any send me the link!only because I'm during to read these ideas in a story lol