All Talk

Setting Summer time at Britney's house laying down watching Netflix
Brittney's POV- Destiny wakes up late cause we were up all night (Not like that you freak) we were doing challenges. She was "My Forever" (Dick) she woke up looking at her phone smiling."Why you smiling so damn hard"I asked "mane can you mind ya business" she's always grumpy in the morning she got up to take a shower and shit. Meanwhile her fuckn phone blowing up like what the fuck I dont even do all that. I grabbed her phone its her Bestfriend I confront her bout it she's,still in the tub but oh well
Bri & Dez
Bri- Why it feel like your Bestfriend play the part as you girlfriend
Dez- Probably cause she play the role better than you
Bri- You play to much I chuckled
Destiny POV
See that was her problem she never thought I was serious she always thought I was just playing. I was serious about what I said but that's just my "best friend". I left Brittney's house and head home.
The whole time I was on my way home I was texting Nicole smiling hard as fuck. My mama looks back there "Damn who got you smiling like that I know its not Brittney" My mom didn't like Brittney cause she didnt treat me right. I was smiling hard "My new Bestfriend" i say trying not to smile. I get home I never talked to Nicole on the phone we would only Text. Well finaly we did it was like something about her just made me smile I didnt even smile like that with Brittney we talked damn near all day I ignored some of Brittney's call I didnt want to hang up it wasn't nothing. I just wanted talk to her not a big deal.
Nicole's POV
I mean we were just Bestfriends she was nice just my Bestfriend. I couldn't help it but she was kinda rubbing off on me I was digging her she had a vibe and I think this is getting real. I know she has a girlfriend but I'm not gonna hide my feelings anymore.
Britney POV
I text Dez since she decided not to answer when I call her "Why you not answering yo phone" I hit send. Boom she replys "I'm busy" she replys "Oh but you can text me back fast as fuck How you busy" I start to catch a attitude "I'm on the fuckn phone".. "With who" My bestfriend". Hmm so she on the phone with her I didnt like she was suspicious cause she would blow her phone up in Instagram and all of her notification would come to me "OK so can we fall asleep otp" I ask "nope"

..............ohhhhh shittt