Expect The Unexpected

[C O L B Y]

We told Brennen everything, and he was in absolute shock. He hasn't spoken in about 15 minutes.
We all sit in silence, Reed sitting next to me, Alana to my right. Gabby sits on Brennens side, all of us waiting for a response.
When he suddenly breaks the silence, we are all in shock, "I'm going to beat the shit out of that asshole. He is such a prick! I knew from the beginning that he would do some stupid shit. but this?!?!? Oh Hell No. No One fucks with my friends, especially females. What he did is beyond wrong. He will Pay for what he did, if it's the damn thing I do."
"N-no" she whispered, her voice cracking, laced with sadness.
"Why!" Brennen yelled, causing us jump. I've never seen Brennen this mad. His fists clenched, his dark green eyes could pierce a soul right now.
"Look, Reed already did. If we hurt him again, he will hurt Alana worse to get back at us. We all understand what he did is wrong. But he knows everyone, he has connections to see Alana hurt." Gabby explained quietly, scared of Brennen at this point just as much as I was.
I noticed Brennen start to become more calm, releasing his fists and letting his knuckles turn to the natural color. "Ok then, but Alana, he's gonna pay for what he did." Brennen stared at Alana and we all saw the same thing; Pain, Depression, Fear.
"For now, you can stay here. Just for a few days. We want you to be comfortable around us." Gabby smiled to Alana making her lightly smile, still not showing her bright beautiful big smile I used to see a long time ago.
"Ok" she said, a little over a whisper, which brought us all to surprise.
"Are you ok with that?" Reed asked, all of the rest of us quiet.
"Yes" she said, a tiny bit louder. But not loud enough.
"Ok then. Let's get you upstairs, I'm sure your tired. You can sleep in the guest bedroom and we can go shopping tomorrow if you want. Colby, Brennen and Reed are probably staying like last weekend. Right guys?" Gabby smiled as she stood up and walked over to Alana.
"Sure" Me and Brennen said in unison. Reed nodded as Alana slowly stood, pulling her sleeves over her hands, looking at the ground.
"C'mon, let's get you some clothes." Gabby smiled, putting an arm around Alana's shoulder and guiding her upstairs to Gabby's bedroom.

[G A B B Y]

I reached my bedroom, telling Alana she could sit in the bed if she wanted. Me and her almost fit the same size so this wouldn't be so hard. I looked through my closet finding a Batman hoodie, white skinny jeans, ripped black skinny jeans, a black cropped top, black distressed shorts, a Pikachu beanie, black jeans, a white shirt "Sarcastic Much?" Written in black bold print, and "Anti Social Social Club" hoodie. I have 2 of those so, i could keep the 2nd one.
I handed her the stack of clothes from my closet. "Here! You can have these. They are a little bit small for me." I spoke honestly as I walk over to my dresser, opening the pantie/bra drawer. I have her 4 pair of panties and 2 bras. She needed them, desperately. She would be here for a few days. None of us are going to school for the whole week. We might as well drop out, I mean we are all passing but it's the last year of high school. I don't see the point.
"Thank you" I heard Alana whisper, her voice just barely cracking. I turned around and smiled, "Don't thank me. We all care about you, and are only helping. If you have any reason not to go back to your family's house, you can move in with me if you wanted. I understand what it's like, Alana. When I was 13, I was molested by my father. And since he was an alcoholic he started beating me and my mother. I've went through self harm as well. I moved out when I turned 16. A year after my father killed my mom. But, it's all over now. I'm recovered. I'm happy. I have 4 amazing best friends by my side. A wonderful boyfriend who I would never give up. And you. An amazing friend." I give her a hug, and she hugs back. For the first time. I feel glad about telling her about my childhood. So she would feel more comfortable with talking to me about stuff.
We break the hug and she stands, walking into the bathroom. I wait a few minutes until she comes out with tears in her eyes.
"No no no, what is it...?" I ask her, completely clueless.
"I'm late..it's late.." she whispers and I drop my phone out of my left hand. No, it can't be..
"How many days late?" I ask her, pulling her to sit at my desk.
"5 days. At first I thought it wasnt a big deal but it's been too long.." she breaks down in tears. I'm gonna kïll Sam.
"Ssshhh, it's ok. Maybe it's not what you think it is. Maybe it's just irregular." I try to lighten the situation. And it doesn't help.
"It's always been regular. For the past 2 years, I literally always start within the 15th and the 19th of the month." She wipes her eyes and looks up at me, "Do you think I'm pregnant because of Sam?"
"It Is Possible. But I'm not sure, Alana. We would have to see a doctor, but if you want me to go to the store and buy some tests for you, I can." I offered, hugging her tightly. I felt her nod her head against my shoulder. Letting go of her, she mumbled somethig I couldn't understand. "Huh?"
"I said, Thanks Gabby." Alana looked up at me, making eye contact. Her dark, blue and grey eyes looked lifeless.
"No Problem, A. We are here for you. I told you, if you EVER need anything, I and the guys are here. I'm gonna go to the store to get some tests and some other things I needed anyway. You can stay in here and take a nap, I'm sure your tired." Alana nodded, ruffling her long hair with her left hand. She ealked over to my bef and tucked herself in. I grabbed my jacket and phone and skipped down the stairs.

[ C O L B Y ]

Gabby came downtairs with a stern look on her face, "Alright guys, I'm going to the pharmacy. I will explain later. Call Jake and Corey over. We need all the help we can get. Alana is going to sleep for a little bit upstairs. You 3, the 2 other guys, me and Alana will all figure something out. I promise. I can't let anything else happen to Alana, and I'm sure y'all don't want anything to happen either." she rambled on as she grabbed her purse and opened a can of Cola out odf the fridge and walked to the door. We all nodded in agreement and Reed pulled his phone out. to call Jake. Brennen pulled his out to call Corey. Gabby took off quickly.
Wow, This is A Lot..

___________________________

Hey guys, I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. I know it's short but the next one will be looonngg!
Stay beautiful my darlings.
What do y'all think?
Comment below!
Don't forget to
Vote
Follow
Share
Comment!
This chapter is dedicated to a good friend calumcorndog
Even though she doesn't even like Sam and Colby, she is an amazing friend/wife! Everyone go follow her!