ᴍ.ʏ.ɢ. + ᴘ.ᴊ.ᴍ ↳3

+a/n: I feel like most of these are either gonna be Namjoon or Jimin don't be surprised if they are Yoongi is younger than Jimin in this one+

Yoongi threw his pencil down in frustration even the thought of English made him want to scream and throw everything around.

Yoongi bit lower lips and bright his eye brows together as he read over the literature lines which he would have to present by the end of the week.

"The petals on a rose signify beauty while the thorns signify pain and struggle as it may take a little pain to become something beautiful in everyone else's eyes"

Yoongi heard his Literature teacher Park Jimin say from not far behind him. He turned his body toward him "Sorry I wasn't  aware I wasn't alone" Yoongi said keeping his gaze to the marble floors beneath him.

"are you perhaps having a little trouble there Yoongi" Yoongi glanced up for a second nodding his head softly. "Use your words little one" Yoongi blushed as he heard the words come out Jimin's mouth. "Y-yes I am having a little trouble" Yoongi said and looked down fiddling with his fingers.

No one could deny how incredibly sexy Jimin was he'd even heard about his P.E coach Jeon Jungkook about the wild night with Mr. Park.

Yoongi felt his chin being lifted and his eyes met Jimin's moments later "I'll help you Yoongi" Jimin whispered softly in Yoongis ear sending a shiver down Yoongi's spine.

"The petals on a rose" Jimin said looking at the younger waiting for him to repeat it "T-the p-petals on a-a roseh-" "-rose" Jimin chuckled softly ruffling the younger hair making the soft rosy color rise to Yoongis cheeks.

"Signify beauty" Jimin whispered softly in Yoongis ear causing the younger to squirm slightly in his seat as blood rushed to his lower area. "S-signify b-beauty" "while the thorn signify pain" Jimin's hands traveled down Yoongi's chest and he gripped Yoongi's thigh gently.

A soft whimper escaped Yoongis cherry lips making Jimin smirk slightly "And struggle as if may take a little pain" "a-and struggle a-as if may take a little p-pain"Jimin brushed his hands over Yoongi's aching private area making the younger's head fall back as a small moan escaped his lips.

"Were not done baby~" Jimin chuckled softly "to become something beautiful in everyone else's eyes" he continued watching the younger closely "t-to become something beautiful in e-everyone else's eyes" Yoongi replied.

"Good boy" Jimin smiled and ran his fingers through the younger's hair gently tugging his hair making the younger hum softly.

"Now repeat it all for me"  Jimin said and Yoongi nodded softly "The petals on a rose signify beauty while the thorns signify pain and struggle as it may take a little pain to become something beautiful in everyone else's eyes" Yoongi replied.

Jimin chuckled "Lay on the desk little one" Yoongi nodded and stood up before laying down on the desk.

Jimin walked away from the younger picking up one his favorite rulers before walking back over to the younger pulling his uniform shorts.  Jimin gripped the waistband of Yoongis boxers pulling them in the air before letting it go the sound of the boxer waistband slapping against the skin  echoed through the room along with the whimper whiched escaped Yoongi's lips.

Jimin slipped the boxers off Yoongi's pale  fragile waist letting them pool at his ankles before he trailed his hands over Yoongi's ass gently gripping it. "Mr. Park please play with me"

"I don't have any lube little one you would have to take it raw" "I can handle it Mr. Park" Yoongi replied almost instantly and truthfully he couldn't this would be his first time.

Jimin nodded his head slowly glancing at the view in front of him. The room went silent for a moment before Yoongi felt a stinging pain in his ass making him moan softly and grip the desk.

"Hmm little boy likes spankings" Jimin mumbled to himself before he unzipped his zipper of his jeans and let them slip down his legs along with his boxers moments later and without warning roughly slammed into the Yoongi making a scream rip through his throat from the sudden pain.

Jimin gripped tightly on Yoongis waist thrusting slowly but deeply into the younger waiting for him to become comfortable.

The younger's grip the table tightened as the pain slowly subsided into pleasure making a soft moan escape his lip and his head roll back.

"Mr. Park p-please break me l-like I'm your toy" Yoongi moaned out and the pleasure in his lower half increased rapidly almost causing him to cum on the spot his lips parted as lewd moans rang from his lips echoing through the classroom.

"Such a little dirty naught slut" Jimin smacked Yoongis ass again causing the younger to moan out "O-oh yes m-mr p-park" "Who do you belong to now little boy" Jimin said while smacking Yoongis ass harder making the younger's tummy tighten as he felt a pleasure he never felt before causing him to almost scream out.

"you M-mr P-park!!" Yoongis voice began to crack and tears welled in his eyes from the intense pleasure he was receiving and he grew closer to his climax

"M-mr Park c-can I c-cum" "Let it out little one" Jimin smacked Yoongis ass again watching as the skin turned from dark red to purple.

"m-mr p-park!!" Yoongi moaned loudly as ribbons of cum shot out him onto the table.

Jimin pulled out of Yoongi "on your knees now little one finish me off" Yoongi planted heavily but nodded non the less before wrapping his cherry pink lips around Jimin's aching member wrapping his fingers around the parts he couldn't fit in his mouth.

Yoongi hallowed his cheek and pulled back swirling his tongue around Jimins tip. Jimin ran his fingers through Yoongis hair tugging at it causing Yoongi to moan which sent vibrations which made Jimin buck his hip up in the younger's mouth releasing his cum down Yoongi throat.

"Hope your throat isn't to sore little boy because you will be presenting tomorrow" Jimin said and wiped the cum of the side of Yoongi's lips smirking to himself as he slipped his boxers and jeans on leaving a shocked Yoongi behind in the classroom.

+a/n: i was in in school and my best friend was judging me while I was writing this...i'm used to it lmao... -JJ+