ᴍ.ʏ.ɢ + ᴘ.ᴊ.ᴍ + ᴊ.ᴊ.ᴋ ↳5 [pt 2]

+a/n: y'all....Jungkook is highkey daddy....y;all cant even lie-....I had to BECAUSE Im gonna do a Taehyung one where Yoongi is a cambo- yeah thats all ya get but first we need to talk about this-..

I had to BECAUSE Im gonna do a Taehyung one where Yoongi is a cambo- yeah thats all ya get but first we need to talk about this-

+a/n: excuse me sIrS yall need to fwfkheioheh STAPH+ 

Warning ⚠️  AND BY NAME CALLING I DON'T MEAN LIKE JUST ONE OR TWO NAME I MEAN THIS CHAPTER WILL HIGHKEY INCLUDE SO MANY NAMES SO GET READY & may or may not include double penatration...👀 -

Yoongi's eyes widen as he heard the sound of the bedroom door creaking open. His gaze went to the younger beneath him who laid there with a smug look on his face. 

"Its about time you joined us Jeon" fear slowly rose in Yoongi's eyes as he scurried off the younger not caring about the warm liquids which flowed down his thighs as he rushed to cover himself with the silk black sheets feeling slightly disgusted with himself for falling into the youngers trap. 

"there is nowhere to hide now you filthy slut" Jungkook's voice rang off the walls of the room as his dark brown eyes pierced into the elder who kept his head down not bothering to glance at him as he felt ashamed. 

Jimin stood up grabbing his boxers from the corner of the room with a small smirk which tugged on his lips "Your bitch is a real good fuck Jeon" Jimin chuckled patting Jungkook's shoulder watching as the elder cowered away in fear. 

"Such an obedient little one" Jimin mumbled biting his lower lip "Not obedient enough" Jungkook said not taking his gaze away from the elder who shivered under there gaze. 

Jungkook took one last glance at the elder before he walked over to one of the drawers where he kept many of his punishment toys he pulled out one of his personal favorites also known as a metal chain flogger and some rope to tie up his arms. [if y'all don't know what this is then don't look it up its basically kinda like a whip but kinkier]