PROLOGUE

"Come on, Zac, stay with me, come on..." said Nightwing while I hear the Batmobile's Engine running fast.

"Dick, just get me to the fucking Batcave and stop being gay." I shouted to him.

"Man, you got shot, you almost exploded, you got stabbed, you even hit the staircase like you got dropped by Monster Truck!" said Nightwing while opening the underwater passageway to the Batcave.

"Seriously? A Monster Truck? Your imagination is really wild, I gotta say." I replied to him.

"All units, all units, report to Arkham Asylum, The Joker has escaped, I repeat, The Joker has escaped his cell on Arkham Asylum and has fully controlled the security of the whole Asylum" said the Radio, and she sounds pretty terrified.

I was rushed to the Batcave by Dick as requested by Bruce himself, I didn't know I could take down the gang, but of course, it's The Jokers trap.

Joker has fully controlled the Asylum, and Bruce is inside it, somehow almost every workers inside it are dead, lucky enough Bruce got in before Joker started his own party.

My name is Zac McGrath, and no, I have no relations between Cole McGrath before he died, I live in the Philippines to be exact, 14 years old but I look 22 and I voice like I am Batman himself which is weird and awesome.

Currently, we're on the events of Joker's menacing and controversial take-over on Arkham Asylum, I guess Quincy Sharp didn't had a Sharp Eye over the prisoners and his allies, especially on Harley, that Hot Psycopathic Bitch.

Somehow, I got into a Gang Fight between Rogue Cops and Drug Dealers, but then, they were just cosplayed as Joker's Gang. Last thing I knew while I was interrogating the last Drug Dealer, somebody shot me in my back hitting my shoulder, then the Drug Dealer wore his Joker Mask and stabbed me in my right knee, then I heard explosions, somehow a bomb was set to detonate when the shot was fired, lucky enough I got a chance to escape the explosion radius, but the explosion still got me, then I got to hit the staircase, hard, leaving me unconscious.

Seems to me, The Joker planned that to kill me so I can't interrupt his party on Asylum, well he did a great job, but that won't stop me from getting him.

"Zac, are you talking to yourself again? Stop that and get over here and let's fix you up" shouted Nightwing while I was sitting on the bench.

Well, talk to you later.

Again, this is Zac McGrath,

And I am the New Vengeance

I am the New Night

I am the New Batman.