The Greatest Confession in the 21 Century

HE'S SO LUKEWARM MY HEART. MY HEART. MY HEART. REAPEATED THREE TIMES, THE SUN SHALL FALL, THE DAY SHALL PERISH DARKNESS RETURNS TO ALL. Enys, zwei, drei, vier. The time hash comesh near.

Jokes aside, counting in German is a main hobby of mine when I'm stressed. Please tell your lady you love her.

God, if I told you how much I adore Seme Senapai, its better than kissing gold. (I prefer sucking diamonds but whatever)

My one and only Sk8er boi was going to be with me at the cherry blossom tree. Lets not hope ash comes and tries to add me to his collection of exotic supernatural animals. BECAUSE I'M GLOWING TODAY. DAMN I LOOK GOOD. I AM FIRE.

Its just like S David said on Youtube. "why are we still here? ,just to suffer ? every night I can feel my arm" 

I walked outside, there he was. My one and only Jesus Christ. The Lord and Savior has blessed be this dick. And as far I can tell, those pants were holding—n0. no. no. I have to keep this clean for my side chicks. They'd be so JEL-IE knowing I'm giving anything chicken corn. Cock is out, that's all I gotta say about Seme Senpai bae. Sometimes I

The cherry blossoms were pink and mounted him. I almost couldn't recognize that stinky smell because they surrounded him so much. He's making my ass looking like a sorority sight.

I went to my love who was blind. Mhmmm, I can already feel those scrumptious teeth against my pokemon cards. Shit, my crotch is the fucking Mt. Rushmore. (4 great men in those pants ;) )

"Se-SeMhmmm Sen-pai." i yelped in sexual frustration.

He caressed his beard full of petals. "Nani bitch."

Sweet Jez Lousie , my heart is going:

-WATCHO
-MANI PACOH YOW
-CHIRU CHIRU SYMMETRICAL FETISH PAL
-*inserts link to Sonic opening*

but my two blue prongs are very, very. Dry. >:( 

"K, I just wanted to tell you this," Seme Senpai pulled out a pocket knife. "I want you, for my dirty ordimite collection."

I'm so full of lust fuck. "Yes I'll be your main toy."

Course all know that us gay fucks create those natural disasters. Hurricane Katrina? She's my main bitch. Heteros do that climate change. All the saints in hell know a thing or two about their salary.They should put Seme Senpai and MWAH in the bible for being 10 points. saucey.

Good thicc serpent 100/100, League of Legends they are too tomodachi for each other. Pray to the ultimate 4-chan users that this isn't held against federal guidelines.

The end