Jungkook || Demon!au

Hello readers! This is a demon/ghostau!
Love you guys xx
-------
Author POV

Y/N shivers because of the cool wind and opens the door to her newly bought home. She walks in and takes a peek at what everything looks like and brushes her knuckles with her thumbs to keep them warm. She closes the door and walks in more to take a better look. Jungkook watches silently in the corner, a smirk etched across his face as he has an idea how to get this stranger out of his home. He knew that because he's invisible to her because of the curse, he can scare the crap out of her, and his demon powers start becoming quite powerful.

Y/N POV

I walk into the kitchen and grab out my supplies to make my dinner. I start to cook when I hear the door slam behind me and I jump in fear, sliding my mask off and looking behind me to see nothing but the door closed. I walk to the door and try to open it but it won't budge.
"Hello!?" I try to unlock it but I can't, my body shudders and I'm scared that my bullies may have found me.

Jungkook POV

I watch her reaction and my head tilts to the side when I see she's having anxiety. I listen to what she's mumbling and I hear the word bullies and I know this girl must be getting bullied. I take a better look at her and my eyes widen at her beauty. I unlock the door for her and sit down on one of the chairs. I know this girl must be special to me so I just watch her for now.

Y/N POV

I hear the chair being moved and I look at it, scared because of how it may have moved. I look at how it moved and see that it looks as if someone's sitting on it. I walk over and touch the seat and I'm shocked that I feel colder air there.
"G-ghost...." I see a notebook float over and a pen, I squeak in fear and watch, shaking. I watch the pen move along the paper and I read the words.
"Wait for me at 12 am....?" I look around in shock and I gulp in fear. I see the pen moving and I see the words asking me about myself. I think for a second then look back at the paper.
"My name is Y/N and I'm 19 years old.." I brush my hair to the side and quickly pull the notebook back, placing notebook on the kitchen bench, knowing this must be a dream. I quickly eat and run to the bedroom, jumping onto the bed, instantly falling asleep.

12am

I wake up to get a drink and I'm met by red eyes. I freak out and throw a pillow at the thing. It catches the pillow and steps into the moonlight. I see the most handsome man I've seen in my life and my cheeks go red from embarrassment. He smirks at me and sits on the bed, watching me silently. I stare at him and remember what the notebook said.
"You're the... g-ghost?" I whisper and his smirk gets bigger.
"Better then a ghost.." His deep voice rumbles and he moves closer to me. "I'm a demon baby, my name is Jungkook, I'm just visible for this hour of every day because I killed someone I shouldn't have.." He licks my ear lobe and smirks. I whimper and push him away from me. He grabs my wrists and places them to the side. I sit up and he presses his body against mine, kissing my neck.
"Mmm so sweet..." He licks my neck and pulls away. "I have never tasted something like that before.."
He bends down and kisses my neck before digging his teeth into my flesh. I cry out in pleasure and shock, my arms instantly wrap themselves around him, my eyes closing from the feeling. He pulls away and licks his lips.
"Mine..." He growls and goes to pull my shirt off.
"Stop!" I push him away and cross my arms in fear. "What do you want!?"
"You~" He smirks. "You're the only thing that can break my curse."
"Why me?" I ask.
"Because when I fuck you senseless my curse will break and I will not be a ghost anymore." He pulls me onto his lap and leans back on his elbows.
"So I will be used?" I glare and struggle to get off him.
"No, after I'll be able to fuck you whenever I want." He smirks and holds me in place.
"No!" I squeak.
"Aww don't be scared, unless you don't like it rough baby." He winks and I push at his hands. He watches me and he suddenly goes stiff as he stares into my eyes. I look down at him and I see his eyes soften.
"I won't fuck you..." He whispers and pulls me close, our faces close. "You're my soulmate... you deserve better then that.... I'll make love to you instead.."
I blush a deep red and I bite my lip as I stare into his eyes. "Me being your soulmate... what does that mean?"
"Means that you were made for me and I was made for you, you're my other half, I'll protect you from everything that tries to hurt you.." He whispers and kisses my bottom lip.
"I thought they were only fairy tales." I whisper back and let him kiss me.
"Not in this context." He kisses me properly and I kiss back. I enjoy the feeling of his lips on mine and I feel his hands gliding up and down my sides. It felt wrong but made me feel complete so I let him take my shirt off and I feel him kiss down my neck making me moan. I grip onto his black tshirt, amazed that this... man demon was made for me. I let him strip us and I feel his tip against my entrance and I bite my lip, wanting him inside of me. I just couldn't help myself and my hips-

Suddenly the clock goes to 1am and I see him dissappear in my arms. My body stiffens and I'm left shocked. I start to cry lightly and my body stays still due to the loss of his touch. I suddenly feel invisible arms embracing me and I know it's him. I let him hold me and I look at the ceiling, slowly falling asleep.

((Heh 😈, I'm a c*ck blocker -Alana))

Morning

I wake up, my eyes glazed with dry tears as I sit up. I don't know what to do with myself as I stand and get into my clothes, walking out to the kitchen. I sit on the bench and eat quietly, worried that all of that was a dream.
Suddenly I'm lifted up into the air and I squeak, knowing that it must be him. He writes something with the notebook from yesterday and it says "Wait for me tonight"
My heart beats faster and I nod happily, not wanting to wait anymore longer then that.

12am

I am in the shower, forgetting about the time as I wash my body with some lavender body wash happily. I don't notice the door open and a visible Jungkook who walks in smugly. Arms wrap around my waist and my eyes widen, I gulp and I know exactly who it is.
"I can't wait anymore.." He growls and pushes my naked body against the tiles, his member sliding in between my ass cheeks. "I need you right now."
He turns me around and kisses my lips, his hands sliding down to my ass and his strong arms lifting me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist as I dig my heels into his back. He kisses down my neck and rubs my clit, making my eyes close and my back arch, as little whimpers escape my lips.
"P-please... mmm" I bite my lip.
"Please what?" He smirks and sucks at my skin.
"F-fuck me"
"Who do you want to fuck you?" He groans against my ear and I moan in response.
"Y-you! Please..." I gulp and I feel his hard member slide into me, my hands wrapping around his neck for support as my whimpers get louder.
"Mm so tight and wet for me." He thrusts into my roughly and I claw down his back, moans and cries leaving my lips. He grabs my hands and pins them against the wall as he goes even faster, making me scream out his name.
"J-jungkook!!" I cry out and I feel myself cumming, my body shudders and my head leans against the wall. "AH AH OMG MM!"
He groans and thrusts into me one last time, his seed filling me up and his teeth digging into my skin as he drains blood which makes me cry out once more, a second orgasm ripping through me.
Finally he finishes and pulls out, hugging me tightly as he turns off the water and takes me to my bed. I'm wet but i don't care, he lies me down and kisses my forehead, his head turning to look at the clock and it's past 1 am. I tear up and smile, knowing that he was mine and I was his. He kisses my cheek happily and sighs against my skin, my lips form a smile and I caress his hair as I fall asleep into peace.
-
Kinda sucks, but you know 😂😂
I love the mate concepts - Alana