About the Author

Liza Brown is a published author from Massillon, Ohio.  

She is a fan of romance and basketball.  Thus, her first book - Center Courtship (Intrigue Publishing) was released on September 15, 2016. 

Before Liza wrote Center Courtship, she attempted a Fifty Shades of Grey fan fiction.  It was met with great reviews from friends and family.  The positive response she got from Thanksgiving gave her the confidence to start her original series. 

After several years of sitting on Thanksgiving, she has finally decided to share it with her fans as a book-birthday birthday present.  

If you have a preconceived notion about Fifty Shades of Grey, please don't let that stop you from reading this story.  Yes, there is some adult content, but not to the extent you may expect.  This story comes after Anastasia and Christian have been married for several years and are happily living with their two children in Seattle.  Familiar characters are used, but new - never-before-seen ones are introduced as well.

You can check out Liza's first book, Center Courtship on Amazon and keep an eye out for her second, The Point Guardian to be released early 2018.

Reach the author: liza.brown.author@gmail.com 

She can also be found on Twitter @lizabrownauthor 

Instagram: liza.brown.author