Their haunting me

I woke up in a white room, I looked around. I was on a bed, which had blue covers and a white pillow. There was another bed on the opposite side of the small room, which was also blue with a white pillow.

A dresser sat next to the other bed, and another one next to mine. The other dresser had skull stickers and bloody unicorns, I raised my eyebrows. On the other side of the room there was taped up band posters, one read 'Sleeping with sirens' and another said 'Bring me the horizon', I blinked, the room was really bright besides the dark posters. "Finally your up!" A tall slender girl walked out of another door I didn't notice. I looked around her and saw a sink, that must be the bathroom I thought to myself.

She had long dark red hair that was in waves down her back, and big bright blue eyes. She wore black skinny jeans and a red t-shirt which said "keep calm, I'm not crazy".

"Who are you?" She seemed to brighten a bit more, "I'm Kelsey, your room mate!" She flopped onto the other bed - which I was guessing was her bed-onto her stomach and looked up at me. Suddenly everything rushed back to me, my doctor appointment when i found out about going away. I felt sick to my stomach, was this the asylum that her mother sent her to?

"Oh yeah" Kelsey said looking at me intently, "Dr. Zombonsky-" I held up my hand. "Whatever Dr. Zombonsky wants with me I don't want to hear it, I'm done with him" I said crossly, Kelsey blushed. "I was just supposed to give you a tour of the place and tell you the schedule", now it was my time to blush. "I-I'm sorry" I stammered, how could this get anymore awkward?

Kelsey smiled, she seems nice I thought to myself. "So you want me to give you a tour and then give you a schedule? or the other way around?" she asked me, I gave her a tiny smile. "Could I get the schedule first?", she nodded and got up, on top of her dresser was a sheet. "This is when all of your appointments are with your new psychiatrist 'Mrs. Littleborn' and when breakfast, lunch, and dinner is..." She walked over and sat on my bed, handing me the paper, I quickly scanned it over.

On Mondays to Wednesdays I had my appointments at 9:15 a.m, and Thursdays to Sundays I had my appointments at 12:45 p.m. "Oh!" she added in, "I forgot it also says the time when you need to be in our room, you can't be out after that time... trust me, I've gotten caught before and it is not fun." she emphasized the word 'not', I laughed, "why were you out so late?"

Kelsey blushed, " I snuck out to meet my boyfriend Thomas". I rolled my eyes, "what's the punishment?" She but her lip, "three days in a completely sound proof room with nothing to do with only one small meal a day".

"oh" I said quietly, they sound actually cruel. "We call it the white room, because really, it is" she rolled her eyes. "It sucked sooo much, and plus, they don't even give us good food, just crappy soggy noodles that I won't be surprised if the got it from the sewer" She plugged her nose and made a stupid face, I couldn't help laughing. "Yeah, they sound hardcore" she giggled then sat straight up. "Want a tour? Lunch will be in a half an hour, then I can introduce you to everyone" I smiled, could she be my first new friend?