Chapter 3: Her

~~Lukes POV

I walked into school. First day of my senior year. Finally. As soon as i walk in girls are swooning over me. Already? Fuck this. I've always has my eyes set for one girl, but everytime she see's me she rolls her eyes. Not surprised. Before high school we actually used to be friends. Not that she'd remember me though. I moved away and completly changed my look. Her brother figured it out and has hated me ever since for not telling her, but can you blame me? Once i came back every girl wanted me and had no idea i use to be this ugly kid. She automatically thought i was a fuck boy and atarted hating. I knew that if i told her who i was she would hate me for who i became, so i didn't tell her. But back to the point. I walked towards Amber. My fuck buddy who seems to go between me and Jackson.

"LUKE!" She screeched. Oh boy. Guess it's me right now.

"Hey Amber!" Please note my fake enthusiasm.

"Wa- AHHH! YOU BITCH, YOU JUST SPILLED MY DRINK ALL OVER ME!" What?

I looked at the poor girl who was mortified because she realized who she just spilled her drink all over. After that i have no idea what was said, all i could think about was her as she walked by. My plans this year were to woo her. Even if she dosen't like me now, she wil by the end of the year. Suddenly the bell rang and i walked away, Amber still cursing. I walked into English and saw her. I smiled to myself and walked over to my friends.

"Hey dude" My best friend, Jack, said. He's the only other one besides my family and and her brother to know my secret. And he could care less. And i'm grateful for that.

"Hey" I said as i was still staring at her. He kicked me from under the table. "What the hell?" I hissed at hm

"Your staring at her."

"So?"

"Do want people to ask why your staring at her?"

"No." I finally gave in and looked away. "I wish i didn't have to worry about that though."

"Hey if your plan works you won't have to."

"Yeah i know, thanks for helping me with that by the way dude."

"No problem" He said as class started.

"Alright class, quiet down. Welcome back to school. Now i know this is the first day of school but i like to just jump right in. So we will start with a fun yet educational project.---" Suddenly there were a lot of 'boos' and groans and 'reallys' from around the room "---Hey! Pay attention! You will choose one book, read it, dosent matter how far you are in it, you will also be assigned partners, You will choose the book, together. Now listen closley for your partners:

Amber and Gavin

Arielle and Jack

Ashley and Danny

Raven and Luke

Jack snorted. "Have fun" He stated as he rolled his eyes. That's when Danny, my other friend, turned around and said "Yeah, have fun with the nerd" And they both walked away. Great. Raven. I rolled my eyes and made my way over to her. As i was on my way over there i heard her friend, Ashlee or something, laughing and Raven and Mrs.Hartfield talking.

"Something wrong Raven?" Mrs. Hartfield asked

"Clearly. Why the hell do I have to work with him, of all fucking people?" Me. She was refering to me.

"First of all, don't ever talk to me like that and second of all, because I said so."

"Ugh, whatever." She gave up.

It looked like she was deep in thought when i cleared my throat.

"What?" She snapped

"I'm your partner, babe." That's when she punched me. Where the sun don't shine. "OW! What the hell was that for?"

"Don't ever fucking call me 'babe' again" She muttered something to herself at the end but i couldn't make it out.

"Babe" I teased. Suddenly Mrs.Hartfield started talking again.

"Alright class, now that you found your partners i'm going to pass out packets. I want you guys to ask each other these questions on them to get to know each other better. That will be the first part of the project. Now get to work."

"Alright. First things first---

"I'm the realist, Drop this and let the whole world feel it And I'm still in the Murda Bizness I can hold you down, like I'm givin' lessons in physics You should want a bad bitch like this Drop it low and pick it up just like this Cup of Ace, cup of Goose, cup of Cris High heels, somethin' worth a half a ticket on my wrists Takin' all the liquor straight, never chase that Rooftop like we bringin' '88 back Bring the hooks in, where the bass at Champagne spillin', you should taste that" She finished with a smile.

"I'm so fancy You already know I'm in the fast lane From L.A. to Tokyo I'm so fancy Can't you taste this gold Remember my name, 'bout to blow" I smirked as I finished, "I love that song, so if your trying to annoy me, keep trying."
She groaned. "Whatever." She muttered as the bell rang.
"Give me your address and phone number."
"I'm good." And with that she walked out. God how fun it is to annoy people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUESS WHO FINISHED EARLY? I DID! Okay, I'll stop now. But i hope you enjoyed this chapter. At first i wasn't going to change POV's till like half way through the story. But I decided a little peak into Luke's life would be nice.

But on a diffrent note, who do you think think the mystery girl is? Let me know who you think it is. OH! And what do you think about the story?

Also, I'm looking for a trailer for my story. If you have any send them to me and I will post them and have you guys vote on them.

But that's all for now sooo,

Comment,

Vote

And share!