Chapter 4: My number

And song she sings in the car at the top^

----------------------------------

I groaned. "Whatever." I muttered as the bell rang.
"Give me your address and phone number."
"I'm good." And with that I walked out and went to math.

----------------------------------

"Is it the end of the day yet?" I asked as I sat down at my lunch table

"No sweetie, it isn't" Arielle said

"Damn"

"RAVEN!" I turned to see Jackson running my way. He found out about the project. "Raven! Why the hell did I hear that you and Luke Mathews talked in class today?" Or not. "Raven?"

"He's my partner for a English project. And that's it."

"That's it?"

"You think i'm lying?"

"I didn't mean it like that. He didn't try to touch you or anything, right?"

"Right"

"Good. Because i'd kill him if he did and i don't feel like going to jail before tonight." Then he winked.

"Ew gross" I turned to Arielle. "I'm staying at your place tonight."

"Of course."

Jackson laughed. "Your exaggerating. Plus it's not lke you'll be able to hear her. Sound proof walls. Remember?" I glared at him.

"Still. Knowing it's happening when i'm home. That's just- Ew"" He laughed and walked over to his friends.

"Soooo" Arielle dragged on.

"Soooo" I mimicked her

"How's working with that hunk of chunk over there going?" She finished nodding her head towards Luke.

"First, gross. Second, horrible. He's just so fucking annoying. How's working with Jack?"

"Eh. Not as annoying actually. He didnt flirt at all and didn't talk much. He kinda just stayed quiet the whole time."

"Lucky" I muttered as the lunch bell rang.

"Bye, see ya after school"

"Bye"

As I was walking to history I heard someone call my name. I looked back expecting to see Jackson running over towards me. Instead, I saw Luke. Shit. I started to walk away.

"RAVEN!" Suddenly I felt someone grab my arm. I went to kick them but instead they blocked it. "Nice try, blondie."

"Ugh, leave me alone. I'm going to be late for history."

"Not until you give me your phone number and adress."

"Over. My. Dead. Body."

"Come on. Pleaseeeeeee?" Then he pouted.

"Not going to work. I'm stubborn"

"So I'm learning. I'll get it from someone else then."

"I'm sure you will." Then I walked away

----------------------------------

As the bell rang I ran to my locker. I wanted to beat Jackson home to grab some stuff before he got home with whoever he was fucking this week. I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran to my car. I got in and blasted Red White and Blue by Toby Keith. So I live country. Sue me.

In the middle of me singing I got a call. Whoever's calling me was about to die. No one, and I mean no one, interrupts my singing time. Especially when it's country. Let alone Courtesy Of The Red White And Blue. 

So I like country. Sue me.

"What?" I snapped once I answered it

"Woah blondie, calm down there. Don't wanna mess up that pretty little head if yours." Luke. I hung up immediately and blocked him.

I ran into my house and packed a bag for tonight and ran down stairs. I quickly texted my parents that I'm staying at Ari's tonight. I had no idea if they were home or not. Let's just say my house isn't a house it's more like a mansion but not quite there. Yeah my family's loaded.

I walked outside to my car to see Jackson and Amber kissing against his car.

"EW! You couldn't fucking wait until your actually inside you damn room, Jackson?"

He chuckled. "Nope" then he went back to kissing her. Gross.

I got into my car and was about to put on music when I got a call.

"Hello?" I said as I started driving

"Well your in a better mood."

"How the hell did you call me? I blocked you."

"Yeah long story. So when should we start this project?"

"How about I do all the work and put both of our names on it?"

"Nope. So how about now?"

"Not today. Tomorrow. After school. In the library."

"Why the library? That's so boring."

"So we can find a book to do this project thing on."

"Fine."

"Great. Goodbye." And with that I hung up on him.

----------------------------------

Oh my god I am so freaking sorry I took so long to update! I have chaotic weeks. I have I literally have something every single day of the week. Not kidding. On top of all that I've had a serious case of writers block and been trying to come up with something for this chapter. But as you can tell, I failed. Miserably.

But anywayy,

Comment,

Vote

And share!