chapter One [page# 1]

" Oh, yes right there"

" Ooh do that to meee~"

A room filled with beautiful sexy woman all grabbing each other and tugging on sensitive skin while a man just lays back and let's the ladies please him and themselves.

" ohh~ Sammy... yes right there.."

Sammy grouped a woman with long hair squeezing her rear. Girls climbing on him and kissing him everywhere.

Girl 1, " Sammy...please touch my-"

"Isn't that right... Mr. Green?"

Sam threw his head up immediately after being called apon. But he arose a little too suddenly and practicaly jumped out of his seat, landing on the floor.

Students that surrounded his assigned spot in the class laughed and giggled, mocking him as he struggles to get back on his feet.

His attempt fails as he leans on his desk and topples over again. He probably shouldn't have trusted the table to hold his weight as it was not very sturdy and light.

The desk falls and creates a scream as it chard against the rock floor.

His peers continued to laugh. And as he flails around to get back in order, the laughing got louder.

"Mr.green..." Sam's history teacher, professor Gulling, gestured with his hands for him to meet him in his office.

"I'm sorry, professor. I have a valid reason why-"

Sam was interrupted by professor Gulling's disappointed tone as he states, " We can talk about this in my office. I will see you there in 5".

"But sir-"

"Mr. Green!.." the professor was silent a moment. Then, Continued his orders.

" I expect you to be in my office after class...students?"

The pupils were silent and still untill they were given a comand.

" You may be dismissed."

And in an instant the silence was filled with the sound of paper chafing and zippers runing and the roar of conversation amongst 100 students stomping there way to freedom.

But Sam had to stay behind and deal with his consequences.