1- The Beginning

"You have my money?" I asked the man in front of me before handing him the drugs of his choice.

He never told me anything, but he did hand me the stack of twenties. He was about to leave, but I held onto the collar of his jacket and pulled him back to me. He looked scared making me narrow my eyes on him.

"If I count this money and it's not the amount I asked for, we're going to have some problems." I told him.

He visibly gulped, but nodded his head. I let him free to count the ripped and crumbled money in my hand. His breath blew on me while I did my counting making me look up at him.
"Hold your motherfuckin horse breath in your mouth."

He looked terrified, but I didn't give a fuck. I just needed some money to hold me for a while. You see, I failed to show up to court a few days ago on a drug change because I knew I was going down hard, but I made bail. I was not about to get locked up for years just for selling some drugs. Shit people ask for.

I looked back up at my client who was still holding his breath. "You're a hundred short."

"C-C'mon Y-Y/N. I-I'll get you the rest money in two days."

"I don't have time to wait for two days. I need the two grand now."

"P-Please I need this," he said referring to the packets I gave him.

"And I need this money."

"T-That's all I have."

I dryly laughed. "That's all you have," I said to myself more than him.

I leaned against the brick wall "thinking" of what I was going to do next, but I knew what to do. I've been doing this for years, so I know the bums buying drugs from me. By the way he's staying quiet with me, I know he's holding back money. My money.

"I'll let you go," I told him, and I could hear him relax.

"Thank you Y/N."

"You didn't let me finish," I said looking up at his confused face. "I'll let you go when you give me all the money."

Before he could come up with another bullshit lie, I threw a punch. The kind of punch where people say 'ooouuu' afterwards. The punch that makes your opponent fall to the ground. The punch where they know it's over. I hovered over him to continue what I started. I beat him until he could make no more noise. To the point where I could easily take all his money and my drugs back to sell to some other bum.

Right when I slid the money in my pocket, I heard a 'freeze' from behind me. I cursed under my breath when I looked up and saw there was no where else to go other than the direction the officer was in. I slowly stood up with both my hands in the air waiting for their next command.

"Now slowly, with your hands behind your head, turn to us," the officer spoke.

I did as he asked to be faced with the two officers. The officer to the right I knew too well. He smiled when he saw my face knowing he was going to get a raise bringing in a runaway. I hated him. He was the same officer who always had to catch me in some shit. The officer to the left of me I've never seen before. He was young and lean. He must be new because he was still in shape and ran over to me like I was about to flee.

Once he put me in handcuffs, he began to preach the same shit I've heard too many times. "You have the right to remain silent-"

"I know my rights," I interrupted him.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Little Miss I'll Miss My Case Sasha Williams. I've been looking for you girl," Officer Jefferson spoke with a smug look on his face.