Behind your lies (cameron dallas)

Cameron Dallas as himself

Vanessa as Vanessa Hudgens

Kendall as Kendall Jenner

---------------------------------------

It was a rainy day in sweet California when bestfriends Vanessa and Cameron were only 12 years old and played hide and seek for the very last time. Cameron loved to play that because he always used to scare Vanessa whenever she'd walk pass his hiding spot. She'd yell and run after him but the fun got interrupted.

"Cam it's time to go." His mom yelled from downstairs.

He stopped running and his face expression changed.

"Nooo." He whined.

"Cameron say goodbye to Vanessa and come downstairs! I'll be in the car." She stated to stop the argument.

I swallowed loud, i didn't really understand that my childhood friend would be leaving to the other side of America. I didn't know what to say.

"Bye Vanessa." He said dryly, his long hair covered his eyes when he looked at the ground.

"Goodbye."

He ran downstairs and i ran after him.

My mom was standing at the front door and hugged Cameron goodbye.

"Hey buddy, don't forget Vanessa okay?" She knew we were close friends and she treated Cameron like her own son since we did everything together.

I was only twelve so i didn't know it was this serious. I looked outside and saw Cams mom waiting in the car. They waved at us when they drove off and we waved back.

Years went by and they called and skyped the first year after he moved but it changed. They grew up, and got other things on their mind. They never talked again, and it seemed that their childhood friendship was over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was my seventeenth birthday and i wasn't quite happy. My parents just divorced a month ago and my mom was being a bitch lately.

I threw my blanket aside and sat up straight. I checked my phone and had a couple text messages. Most of them were from my family and friends wishing me a happy birthday.

I got into the bathroom and took of all my clothes. After showering and brushing my teeth i put on some clean underwear and my bra.

Searching through my closet i decided to wear my favorite black ripped skinny jeans, a loose shirt with my leather jacket above. While putting on my make up i listened to Team by Lorde to cheer myself up a little.

I went downstairs and saw my mom decorating a big white cake.

"Oohh you weren't supossed to look!" She turned around quickly and walked up to me. "Happy birthday my baby." She squeezed me into her arms and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you mom." I smiled and hugged her back.

"If you just wait one minute in the living room and i'll be right there." She said turning me around and lightly pushing me towards the living room.

I laughed since i already saw the cake but just went along with it.

When i plopped down onto the couch i grabbed my phone out of my pocket and answered all my messages including the one from Kendall, she's the only one i can be myself with and she's really nice. The boys go crazy for her but that's understanding because she really is stunning. I'm pretty much a loner so i never really understood why'd such a beautiful girl who could be the most popular girl in school choose me.

I turned around when i heard my mom singing and looked at her amusingly.

"Happy birthday to you!" She held the cake in her hand and i was quite honored that she made such a beautiful cake for me. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Vanessa happy birtday to you." She stopped singing and smiled proudly while bringing the cake to me and letting me blow out the candles.

"Mom thank you!" I said and hugged her. "It's so beautiful.. like wow! I didn't know you could do this."

She smiled thankfully and placed it on the table.

"Well i thought i'd make something special this time since you know.. your dad moved out."

I looked down at the ground. Realizing my dad didn't even call me..

"Well i got big news!" She quickly changed the subject.

"What?"

She couldn't hold in her smile and i looked at her while chewing on a piece of cake. "Oh my god.. this cake is-"

i took another bite and closed my eyes enjoying every bit of the taste.

"I. have. no. words how good this cake is."

My mom chuckled and smiled gratefully. "But let me just finish what i was about to say because i think you'll be thrilled!" She sat down across the table and smiled sheeply.

"Guess who called today?"

"Uhm dad?" I gambled.

She shook her head.

"Uhhh.. grandma?"

"No!" She laughed.

"I don't know mom just tell me." I took another bite from the cake.

"Well.. We are going to stay in Miami for a whole week."

I stopped chewing and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Wait.. isn't that where uhm Cameron lives?"

She smiled so big that her teeth showed.

"Yes, remember his mom Gina?"

"Ofcourse i do.."

"Well she called and surprisingly wished you a happy birthday and really wanted us to come over so you could finally see eachother after three years. Wouldn't that be amazing?"

She asked curiously.

"Well.. i don't even know how he looks right now and i haven't spoken to him since i was 13 so it would be kinda awkward.."

She laughed sheeply. "Vanessa what are you talking about, you've been friends since you've started walking.. I'm sure you'll be great friends again after all those years."

I sighed and felt nervosity all over my entity.

Why was i feeling nervous and what the hell... am i really going to see Cameron for the first time in three years?

-------------------------------

That was the first chapter :)

Please comment i really want to know what you all think of it.

Oh and i'm from Europe so excuse all my grammar mistakes!