Chapter 4 - Nine Roses

Playlist:

Joshua Radin - My My Love

Ellie Goulding - I Know You Care

Lana Del Rey - Diet Mountain Dew

-------------------------------------------

As i looked at my reflection in the mirror with a satisfied look, my phone buzzed through the quiet room.

I picked it up from my bed and unlocked it to see a message from Kendall, my bestfriend. A smile formed on my face.

- are you there yet? Lol i'm sorry i'm just so curious, message me as soon as you can! :)

I typed in a simple reply since i didn't have time for a conversation.

- i'm here and it's awesome, i'll try to call you tonight ok?

I locked my phone again and looked at the clock, 10 minutes have passed so i had 5 left. I looked back at the mirror and stroked my long black strapless evening dress down.

I grabbed a bottle of my Justin Bieber perfume and sprayed it all over me, it had a nice sweet scent to it.

I put on my black leather heels on before walking out of the room towards the livingroom. No one was there and no one was on the balcony.

"Cameron?" I kept looking around but he was nowhere to be found.

I walked passed a room. When i looked inside, i knew that it was Cams room. It had a large bed with a guitar and a surfboard here and there.

"Cam are you here?" I peeked inside but it seemed like he wasn't there.

When I stepped inside, I was confronted with a pleasant room.

His bed had a white frame and green-and-black quilt. His wooden dresser was decorated with pictures, books, magazines and candles. I liked the fact that he had candles in his room, because it stands for romance, and i'm dying for just a little romance in my life that i'll probably never have in this lifetime.

I looked further into his room and stopped infront of his nightstand.

What surprised me was that there was a framed photo on it. Why was this one so special that it wasn't placed with all his other family and friends pictures on his wooden dresser?

I picked it up and took a closer look.

A girl about my age was smiling, her perfect teeth was showing and she had my kind of hair but shorter. Her skin was tanned, but you could tell that her natural skin had a caramelish tone to it.

She looked very pretty, so pretty that i began to stare at the picture, not understanding if it was jealousy or admiration.

"Vaness?" Camerons voice interrupted my thoughts.

I quickly put the photo back on his nightstand and turned around to see Cameron standing at the door.

I blinked twice and tried to land back on earth while my brain struggled with the concept of a grown-up Cameron Dallas right infront of me and the fact that he called me 'Vaness' and not by my full name.

He was wearing beige khakis with a black blouse and his all black vans.

"Sorry i was just looking for you." I said weakly, though i knew that it didn't look like it since i was rummaging through his stuff.

"Sorry my mom asked for help.." A slight blush crossed his cheeks.

"It's okay." I said quickly to prevent an awkward silence.